Yung Berg Responds To Brisco

Well apparently Brisco can't even go certain places in Florida himself so idk. Word to Jacki-O lol

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Berg strikes back
laugh.gif
smh.gif

�He better be rollin with Rampage Jackson and Chuck talkin all this fighting stuff

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Shots out to E Class, The Zo's, 21's (them black flags boy), Pork N Beans, Carol City, Liberty City, Opa Locka

DucePoun Heavy over there
You know some of the boys ? or u just shoutin out areas from adlibs on one a Trick old CD?
btw E Class dont give a damn, I think I put it in another thread, I was with my cousin at show in Tampa few weeks ago and E Class was like,
indifferent.gif
" I'll make them 2 @#!@*@ thumb wrestle"

The Boy Berg ca nstill ride thru Florida, cuz no one is on it like that over this

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Shots out to E Class, The Zo's, 21's (them black flags boy), Pork N Beans, Carol City, Liberty City, Opa Locka

Why you shouting out to dudes who'll probably never see this?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Maybe it's me, but in all the times I've visited my Dad's family in Carol City, it really didn't look that bad. I know he said people used tosell crack at the park around the way back in the 80s, but it's not really hot like it used to be, unless you just like to hang out over by Carolmart forno good reason. Since all the Cubans bought up most of the neighboring houses, it's pretty tame. I would say the same about Opa Locka... Then again, mygrandma's house is moreso in Opa Locka and only Carol City in address. For those down there, I would say we're in walking distance of the movietheater and Super Wal-Mart across the street...

But man, it's always something when we take the freeway to Liberty City. Overtown was bad, but Liberty City isn't the most friendly place in America. It's this one spot in Overtown that has these ill barbecue sandwiches, though.
pimp.gif

wow this thread still alive??

if people were taking yung berg seriously he prob. would be in critical care or worse.

its that simple

laugh.gif
carol mart...

!%$*$+ just call it "the flea"

but yeah they cleaned up carol city pretty good. New zoning and tax dollars and tried tp flipped the name to miami gardens (for new home buyers) .

they wasnot lettin Dolphins Stadium turn into the Old Orange Bowl.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

He got robbed in NY??
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That's sad . . . What hood was they in?? It couldn't have been Harlem
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. . .

Damn its GREEN lights on everyone these days . . .

I heard from a couple people that Jimmy chills out here in ptown, nj. I guess he been ignoring harlem and got reminded where hes from. It's a damnshame when you blow up and get taken in your own hood.

what happened in the video with jim jones? im at work so youtube is blocked

and cam is always shouting out chicago, what they take from him?

Originally Posted by babybop2g

Well apparently Brisco can't even go certain places in Florida himself so idk. Word to Jacki-O lol

thats what i was finna say..didnt jacki-o just treat thi N_'s life??

Back
Top Bottom