Yung Berg Responds To Brisco

Damn . . . My guy Jimmy got caught in Chi
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That's not coo . . . At all, cause Jim used to shout out Chi, Cam too, now they violate him?? . . . I'm sure its a lot of !%@! I don't know so Idon't wanna assume, but I do know JoJo Capone be in Harlem, and Manhattan . . . !%@! everywhere in NYC basically, but now they put green lights on Jim,when he come to NYC it might be green lights on him . . . I'm goin be in the hood next week and get the word on 51st and see what goin on . . . We justgettin the Chicago side . . .

I bet Tru Lizzy might have put the green light on ALL them Dip Set ninjas, cause he F's with JoJo and them . . . If I catch up with his uncle I'll seewhat's goin on with that . . .

Yea I feel sly on the music. I think he was rapping with big blast on a smack dvd a few years ago.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That's not coo . . . At all, cause Jim used to shout out Chi, Cam too, now they violate him?? . . . I'm sure its a lot of !%@! I don't know so I don't wanna assume, but I do know JoJo Capone be in Harlem, and Manhattan . . . !%@! everywhere in NYC basically, but now they put green lights on Jim, when he come to NYC it might be green lights on him . . .
we been exposed them......jus ask Cam.....got smacked up in K Town right before Purple Haze dropped......REAL TALK.......then went on PurpleHaze talkin bout he on the westside of Chi lookin for a Bustdown.........
laugh.gif

..got smacked up in K Town right before Purple Haze dropped......REAL TALK.......then went on Purple Haze talkin bout he on the westside of Chi lookin for a Bustdown.........
thats pretty funny..from what i heard came was hella cool tho...my dude who is a uptown blood used to tell me cam n jim would wanna go EVERYWHEREwith when they came to chi.said they was mild mannered as hell...no ridin around in lambos like in d.c straight isshin on local dudes askin for somethin tohappen to him.

He got robbed in NY??
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That's sad . . . What hood was they in?? It couldn't have been Harlem
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. . .

Damn its GREEN lights on everyone these days . . .

Originally Posted by youngp773

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That's not coo . . . At all, cause Jim used to shout out Chi, Cam too, now they violate him?? . . . I'm sure its a lot of !%@! I don't know so I don't wanna assume, but I do know JoJo Capone be in Harlem, and Manhattan . . . !%@! everywhere in NYC basically, but now they put green lights on Jim, when he come to NYC it might be green lights on him . . .
we been exposed them......jus ask Cam.....got smacked up in K Town right before Purple Haze dropped......REAL TALK.......then went on Purple Haze talkin bout he on the westside of Chi lookin for a Bustdown.........
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
yea I heard about Cam . . . He a bird tho, its green lights on him in Harlem . . . He food

My bro is from LA and he was coo with some OG Insanes, and he was tellin me stories about A LOT of NY ninjas gettin GOT out there . . . He was sayin if youaint breakin bread with the boys in red or blue it was green lights on ALL them . . .
smh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
yea I heard about Cam . . . He a bird tho, its green lights on him in Harlem . . . He food

My bro is from LA and he was coo with some OG Insanes, and he was tellin me stories about A LOT of NY ninjas gettin GOT out there . . . He was sayin if you aint breakin bread with the boys in red or blue it was green lights on ALL them . . .
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
boys aint playing

And I don't know if this is all the way true or not but while I was doing my community service some cats outta Watts were telling me they were locked upwhen Game was in and said the Sheriffs put him on the comm and asked if he was a blood and he replied no. From how they were saying it, Game was put inisolation, away from the general pop because all the og's were trying to get at him and he didn't want none.

I'm not a thug, gangster, jeweler etc, etc...merely a teacher who fell victim to how the report was written by crooked culver city p.d.; hence why I was injail and had to do community service. lol.

I don't know if anyone can shed any light on this.

And Dom, was it CIRE who got Berg?

Game is a bird . . . My brother used to work out with son at some World Gym in LA, I been knowin son was bunz . . . My bro was there on the set of "In TheClub", when Suge showed up . . . Game had on a maroon rag (or burgandy) cause he was runnin with another set back then I guess . . . Ya man was scared todeath . . . He's frontin . . . His rappin is coo, but he aint no Blood foreal . . . Suge is gonna slap him AGAIN, mark my work . . . Remember when he hadthat rap group m.o.b. and they deaded that $$#! early . . .

Then he came to Harlem runnin his mouth to Skip at the Rucker . . . He's a fool man

I guess green light must be an east coast term or something because we hear that on the regular...right, Nay?

Anyways, DOM gotta come through and show us the footage...
nerd.gif

Lemme find out Cam is a 3 course meal when he step foot back in Harlem...

I gotta ask about that when I come up there next week....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

I guess green light must be an east coast term or something because we hear that on the regular...right, Nay?

Anyways, DOM gotta come through and show us the footage...
nerd.gif

Its a westcoast thing too...there's actually an ese gang out in Watts or Compton named the GREEN LIGHT Gang

Where is Cam at anyway?? I'm goin be in the hood next week, we'll see if we have any CONFIRMED Cam Sightings . . .

What's the over under on that??

I'm still mad that Jim got ran up on . . . He's lookin worse than Yung Berg
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
and it was in NY . . .
smh.gif

*** Puts on "Love Me No More" ***
smh.gif
smh.gif

He was Harlem's last hope . . .
smh.gif
smh.gif
(hope Millz hops on that CIII that'll be a good look for us)

yes i grew up in the wells smfh i went back down there to get me some blue sea(yea that lil hole in the wall by the gas station) and i couldnt even believe thewells even was there it was one of the saddest days in my life

and to keep it 100 i didnt even know who dude was tell he started talkin that chicago $*%*

i dont know about yall but for the last few years the only rappers here that i been feelin is bump and sly and them dudes over in GS........this dude needs tostop it ASAP

Where is Cam at anyway?? I'm goin be in the hood next week, we'll see if we have any CONFIRMED Cam Sightings . . .

What's the over under on that??

I'm still mad that Jim got ran up on . . . He's lookin worse than Yung Berg
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
and it was in NY . . .
smh.gif

*** Puts on "Love Me No More" ***
smh.gif
smh.gif

He was Harlem's last hope . . .
smh.gif
smh.gif
(hope Millz hops on that CIII that'll be a good look for us)

Cam from around your way? I know I'm asking questions as well when I get up there, but I'll be in Wagner when I touch in Harlem...

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Brisco was never a thug .....Real Miami people Round Carol-city know about " british " ( thats his real name lmao ) he stay use to get beat on and thrown in the janitors closet back in his middle/high school days & got no love from any female then he went rapper and turn into a goon ...NO RAPPER IN THEY RIGHT-MIND IS GANGSTA OR GOON...ITS ALL IMAGE PLUS HE use to sing at my middle-school on some pretty ricky type mess...dont be tricked ....Berg you safe in miami .... just have them police on ur side lol

I gotta brush !%$% like this off whenever I hear it, the hate i see come when dudes try to come up who was nobodies back in the day is disgusting. Catswill bring up ancient stuff just to discredit someone.

Back
Top Bottom