Yup, DeAngelo Hall sucks...Sal Paolantonio breaks it down....

Originally Posted by theone2401

laugh.gif
At all the Raider fans coming to DeAngelo's defense
laugh.gif

No one is saying he is a total bum he just aint Deion. Deion woulda caught Hines Ward in a pair of Tims we all know this.
laugh.gif
nah homie, I love Deion and he's one of my all time fav players but Deion would have not let him catch the ball, or kept the play infront of him.But Deion wouldn't have chased down anybody and tackled them! Deion didnt tackle for nothing...

and lmao on people jumping at the chance to hate on Hall now that he's with the Raiders, but when he was with the Falcons he was the best thing sincesliced bread
laugh.gif

and lmao on people jumping at the chance to hate on Hall now that he's with the Raiders, but when he was with the Falcons he was the best thing since sliced bread

Everybody and their mother knows Hall sucks

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

and lmao on people jumping at the chance to hate on Hall now that he's with the Raiders, but when he was with the Falcons he was the best thing since sliced bread

Everybody and their mother knows Hall sucks

i hope u guys land PacMan..... Hall>PacMan

grin.gif
xCautioNx wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No one is saying he is a total bum he just aint Deion. Deion woulda caught Hines Ward in a pair of Tims we all know this.
laugh.gif
nah homie, I love Deion and he's one of my all time fav players but Deion would have not let him catch the ball, or kept the play infront of him. But Deion wouldn't have chased down anybody and tackled them! Deion didnt tackle for nothing...

it was a joke dude you analyzing it a lil to much.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

I dunno about anyone else here but I always was skeptical of dude. Even after his "good" season I was sittin on NT hatin on him. Backwhen truth went on his hype campaign
laugh.gif

grin.gif
xCautioNx wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nah homie, I love Deion and he's one of my all time fav players but Deion would have not let him catch the ball, or kept the play infront of him. But Deion wouldn't have chased down anybody and tackled them! Deion didnt tackle for nothing...

it was a joke dude you analyzing it a lil to much.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif

I dunno about anyone else here but I always was skeptical of dude. Even after his "good" season I was sittin on NT hatin on him. Back when truth went on his hype campaign
laugh.gif

hate hate hate hate hate!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
Alot of people said Hall sucks on this site while he wasin ATL.

dhall isn't even going to be the #1 corner on this team
laugh.gif
.. thatspot belongs to a fellow named Nnamdi who is arguably one of the best in the league right now.

granted, he'll be a vastly overpaid 2nd starting cb
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

With Al Davis' guidance he's gonna be a faster Charles Woodson.
yup, one thing people can't hate on us for is that we produce good to great corners.

nnamdi fits that bill already. he's huge for a corner (6-2), has above average speed, and can tackle.

a better dhall comparison would be a more athletic, albeit not expreienced, eric allen. remember the last time the raiders had a great corner back duo waswhen they had woodson and eric allen lining up against opposing wrs. al davis trying to relive the past again
eyes.gif

worse case scenario (unfornuately likely too) is he's another philip buchanon
sick.gif

Originally Posted by WhatIzItABlizzid

nnamdi fits that bill already. he's huge for a corner (6-2), has above average speed, and can tackle.

a better dhall comparison would be a more athletic, albeit not expreienced, eric allen. remember the last time the raiders had a great corner back duo was when they had woodson and eric allen lining up against opposing wrs. al davis trying to relive the past again
eyes.gif

worse case scenario (unfornuately likely too) is he's another philip buchanon
sick.gif

DHall is waaaayyyyyy better than Phillip Buchanon..... c'mon now

Great read. I am from the Bay, hate the Raiders, but watch tons of their games because they are always on. They had 2 strong suits last season. Their defensivebackfield, and their punter. So what do the Raiders do this offseason? Overpay a cornerback.
roll.gif

Watch them draft a punter in the first round.

Originally Posted by dland24

Great read. I am from the Bay, hate the Raiders, but watch tons of their games because they are always on. They had 2 strong suits last season. Their defensive backfield, and their punter. So what do the Raiders do this offseason? Overpay a cornerback.
roll.gif

Watch them draft a punter in the first round.
and what did the 9ers do this offseason besides over pay a de who had 2 sacks last season?????
roll.gif

So what do the Raiders do this offseason? Overpay a cornerback.

must be a niners fan... hows alex smith doing for you guys?
  • -how much raiders are notorious spenders, but somehow al works around the checks because we are never in real financial turmoil
  • -we already have the best punter in the league, you got us all wrong, we are taking another fast DB in the first round
    laugh.gif
  • -deangelo hall gets burnt, yes, but for the most part he's a solid
  • -its al davis' money, i'm just glad its not coming out of my wallet. (actually i wish it was, bank!)

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I love how Sal didn't mention Hall is working out with Olympic sprinters working on his speed and working to get better.
I love how speed automatically translates into being a shutdown corner.
eyes.gif

HARDLY the point I was trying to make. You got Sally P saying that Hall has been burnt and has given up big plays and is immature basically. The point I wasgetting at
is that as we speak, he's working out with sprinters trying to improve himself at cornerback. Yeah, he's been selfish and I don't expect that tochange, but he's still working
hard to be a better player and I believe that work ethic speaks louder than a few immature comments he made in the past. Oh BTW:

Steve Smith vs. Deangelo Hall
2007 Game 1: 1 catch, 10 yards, No TD's.
2007 Game 2: 5 catches, 60 yards, No TD's, and a fumble. (Hall forced the fumble)

2006: Game 1: Smith Did not Play
2006: Game 2: SMith Plays whole game. Zero Catches, 1 rush for neg 5 yrds. (Hall with 2 Pass Defended)

2005 Game 1: Smith does pretty well. 7 Catches, 65 yards, 1 TD. (Smith had a good game, gets the best of Hall)

GAME 2 in 2005: D. Hall does NOT PLAY. Steve Smith: 9 Catches, 131 Yards, 1 TD.

My top 5 corners
-Bailey
-Asomugha
-Mathis
-Trufant
-Hall

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I mean, Everybody knows that Deion was not coming up to tackle anyone...

But saying that he wouldn't have chased down and tackle anyone.....Thats just $@+%*#% ******ed....

so pacman ant better then hall?? with a year off pacman would still cover better then hall has EVER done in his career.

Back
Top Bottom