Z-Bo is the most underrated player in the NBA

laugh.gif
ZBO broke Ruben Patterson's eye socket with that punch.

laugh.gif
This dude is funny. When he was in Portland, while then coach Mo Cheeks was drawing up a play in crunch time, this Eddie Winslow lookin' mofo wascheckin out the opposing team's dancers.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

people laughed at me last year when i said he was a top 5 PF talent. Now as people finally start to watch the Knicks they see that i was right. The only reason that he isnt top 5 overall with the all-stars is becauyse he is a #*$**+# DUMB $%%. But thats part of why i love Z Bo. sons a clown, but hes sooo good at times
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
yeah I bet you were saying this in the middle of last year when all of you Knick fans were crying to trade Randolph. Didn't some of you guys want to ship him out for a second round pick?
Yeah, we would have happily taken a second rounder. He had no real value, so no one would give us anything worth anything. But now we'dprobably get some young talent in return or something.

We do still want him gone, though. We know we're not going to win with him.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Curry was a border line beast a few years ago, could have easily been an all star that year..
NO. STOP LOOKING AT THE !+$!%$@ SCORING #S. LOOK AT HIS REBOUNDS, BLOCKS, AND THAN TOS AND TELL ME IF YOU CAN SAY THAT SAME STATEMENT. YOU CANT. CURRY HAS ALWAYS SUCKED HE GOT THE BALL EVERY !+$!%$@ POSSESION THOUGH CAUSE ISIAH CANT COACH HIS WAY OUT OF A ****HOLE AND HE TRIED TO MAKE A FAT LAZY %@%%! LIKE CURRY A CENTERPIECE AND RAN A #@%!%% OFFENSE CENTERED ON HIM.

Honestly I haven't looked at any of his numbers... i watched him play, which is how you should grade a player... numbers dont tell the whole story.
than my man you are lying like a dog if you say you watched him play. Thats basically what i am saying statistically you look at 20 ppg and 55 fg% and you like @@%@ this dude can play if you watch the game you know hes always been garbage. So youre right #s dont tell the whole story, cause if they did people like you may actually think Curry is a good player. I cant tell you "go back and watch the games" so thats why i tell you to look at the stats that people dont look at like blocks, rebounds per minute, TOs etc. instead of his 20 ppg to know hes horrible. If you say Curry is good you know you didnt watch the games, dont front you and i know you go onto yahoo and check the boxscores every night. I know this cause...

nobody watched the Knicks this decade up until right now. @+** some die hards dont even watch the Knicks. So dont tell me that you watched this team cause you and i both know you playing. And dont tell ME (a dude who has watched every ***+@$* game of this miserable team) i just look at the #s man. Cause anyboy who watched this clown that season and new a spit about basketball could tell you that he was garbage. Either you are lying about watching the Knicks or you dont know @@%@ about basketball if you say you have EVER seen Curry play good. If you watched the games you can see he got the ball eVERY time and there was 0 ball movement and than when teams found this out an started doubling him he started to suck again cause he cant pass out of a double team (hense relatively high TO #s for a center you dont need to be a stat rat to do tat) but even nights when he would drop like 20+, you are WILDIN if you have EVER seen him hustle for a ball or try and block a shot or even alter a shot. And please sir dont tell me you gave because i alnog with the rest of team NY Knicks know you are fronting. I really havent missed a Knicks game with at least watxhing past in 5 years or something (lets just say i have seen pretty much every game Curry has put on a Knicks uni) and not once have i seen him do a good job on the boards and on defense. He has always been a lazy soft #*@%! who doesnt hustle and he will always be that. That is what i take away from watching the Knick my friend the stats only show you his ineptitude on the court (hense his less than 1 block per game as a STARTING center his abysmal rebound #s i think his rebound per minute is the worst in the L for centers because of his lack of hustle and is low assists cause he cant pas out of doubles.

Basically what i am saying is that i know Curry sucks because i watch the Knicks and i see things that do not stick out in boxscores like his 20+ ppg and good fg% which i know is the only reason you said Curry played good 2 years ago. You just couldnt have ever watched the Knicks and thought to yourself "Wow Curry can actually play" I can remember maybe 2 games like that where he could have fooled dudes as a good player (like that 1 game vs Milwaukee when he hit the game tying 3). So man i know youre lying about watching the Knicks and saying you thought EC can play. And thats all good cause nobody watched the Knicks they sucked, why would you when youre not even a fan? But anyway dont try and turn this around and tell ME i look at the stats and come up with that assesment when i yave watched this @@++$%* disgrace of a basketball player play on this @@++$%* disgrace of a team for this @@++$%* disgrace of a decade. OK dont go looking at the boxscores and see Curry dropping 2-0+ and tell ME that I look at the boxscores when i had to watch this fat mother @@++$%* #*@%! disgrace the uniform of probably the best hustling big man in Knicks history...

to you-
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

PEACE

Good stuff.

When I saw the title, I thought someone grave dug this thread from April fools day or somethin.

Underrated?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

0f835111e5f780ab51904fcb93544759f9b23d1.jpg

I'm a die hard blazers fan and it was hard to see Z-Bo move out east. Until last year most of the country had never seen him play and thought he was just a fat out of shape trouble maker.

Zach is the most underrated player in the NBA. He can beat you inside and outside. He's added three point range and he's one of the best rebounders in the league despite playing below the rim and rarely dunking the ball.

He has the reputation as being out of shape, but if you watch him play you'll see he's get most of his rebounds from pure hustle and not skying above the rim.

Most dont realize Z-Bo has bounced back from microfracture surgury a few years ago...

Why do I think Z-bo is the most underrated? All the other top PFs in the league play w/ All-Star caliber Pg's.

Duncan has Parker, Bosh has Calderon, Amare has Nash, Boozer has D Will, D.West has Chris Paul, Dirk has J Kidd, Brand has Andre Miller
and Z-Bo has Chris Duhon!

I'm willing to bet he'd be a 25-10 player if he had a PG who could create easy baskets for him...
No. 1) Die Hard Blazers fan? Where have you been around NT? Haven't honestly seen you chatting up the Blazers with Chester and Me.

No. 2) Questions my no. 1 that your a Die Hard. If you were a die hard Blazer fan you would know that Portland was soooooo excited that we found a team dumb enough, the Knicks, to take Zbo off our hands. He is a point scorer and thats it. He needs to be on a team like the Knicks where he is pretty much the main option for scoring. **** if you wish he was still a Blazer. I am a fan of the knicks just because they took him away.

I have a ton more to say but I will refrain.

# 1) I've been a blazers fan for a long time. I'm not one of these new fans who joined the bandwagon after the Oden draft. I'm not even an Oden fanand I was hoping for them to draft Durant. I 've been on NT for a while, but I dont get into the team discussions threads that often. I spend more time inthe General Forum. My two favorite Blazers are Sheed and Z-Bo. I actually liked the Jailblazers days. My fav team was w/ Damon, Isaiah Rider, Sheed, Sabonis,Greg Anthony, Cato, Gary Trent, Jim Jackson etc..

# 2) I know the city and the organization were glad to get rid of Z-Bo. He's one of the last pieces to the Jailblazers days and I knew his days werenumbered when LMA was drafted. I used to work for the Fort Worth Flyers in the D-Leauge and I had a chance to talk w/ Kevin Pritchard and Bill Bayno when theycame in town after sending Martell, Sergei Monia to the D-League. I figured out they were not the biggest Z-Bo fans and he'd be traded as soon as they geta good offer.

If you were a die hard Blazer fan you would know that Portland was soooooo excited that we found a team dumb enough, the Knicks, to take Zbo off our hands.
You wont find me backing Isiah alot, but i am completely fine with this trade. Zach is obviously talented and say what you want he is a big partof our early success. I would be SOOOO pissed if Isiah got Zach in a move like Curry where we throw down young talent and draft picks and expiring contractsand all of that @%!+. But in return for a talnted versatile PF we got rid of my 2nd least favorite Knick of all time (tied with KVH behind Curry, ahead ofCharles Smith) in Steve Francis and the softst player in the L (besides Curry in Channing Frye) i mean we even got a 2nd round pick in it who we used to takeNichols (who we STILL shouldt have cut IMO. As a 2nd year player he could thrive off the bench in this system we have right now if we didnt have dudes likeJerome James wasting roster spaces
smh.gif
). I swear Isiah actually did SOME good as GM he wasnt close to as bad as Layden but i swear to go he HAS to be thedumbest mother @!+%+*$ coach of all ime some of his moves were just
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
. I mean he assembles good talent here as us winningrihtnow shows, but Z Bo next to Curry was a bad idea to start, as was trying to make Curry a centerpiece, Jerome James over a guy like Nichols
smh.gif
. But back to thesubject Francis' contract was JUST as bad as Z Bos and he didnt have NEAR the talent plus he is a guard which we have a wide surplus of and he was justholding guys back like Nate with his 0 talent level. Francis on the Knicks was basically a talentless guard version of Z Bo. He made dumb morther @!+%+*$plays, he chucked up shots, played no D, made big time $, but he wasnt good... at all as emphasized by Portland throwing down his full $30 mil (i thinksomething like that) just for him NOT to show up. Something the Knicks arent even doing with Marbury. So yeah, i tend to get of topic but id do that Z Bo trade10/10 times. Isiah actually made alot of quality moves as GM. He just couldnt coach his talent worth @%!+
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Say what you want about ZBo. He was talented enough to earn a max contract, after he won the Most Improved Player Award in '04.

The stupid %$++ i've seen in this thread
smh.gif

i still think z-bo is the most deceiving 20-10 guy ever but...

happily trading z-bo for a second rounder is just stupid.

z-bo not being a good rebounder.

not knowing z-bo's name is zachary boseph

I'm thinking of finding a new forum for sports cuz NT S&T is just getting worse. First the shaq thread of people saying he should retire. Then the KGthread of people saying garnett is trash and a role player just cuz they don't like the guy. and finally people (including a guy with like 14,000 or w/eposts) talking about boseph when they never even watch him play.

I want Z-bo traded if its necessary to fit into the 2010 plan, and/or clears up cap room to sign another player to bring with our superstar we're shootingfor. But with the way he's playing right now, I think he'd fit in well with a player like lebron,wade, etc and a defensive anchor in the middle.definitely worth experimenting with if it doesn't hurt the 2010 plan of getting under the cap.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

smh.gif

I'm thinking of finding a new forum for sports cuz NT S&T is just getting worse. First the shaq thread of people saying he should retire. Then the KG thread of people saying garnett is trash and a role player just cuz they don't like the guy. and finally people (including a guy with like 14,000 or w/e posts) talking about boseph when they never even watch him play.

I want Z-bo traded if its necessary to fit into the 2010 plan, and/or clears up cap room to sign another player to bring with our superstar we're shooting for. But with the way he's playing right now, I think he'd fit in well with a player like lebron,wade, etc and a defensive anchor in the middle. definitely worth experimenting with if it doesn't hurt the 2010 plan of getting under the cap.
Agreed. alot of dumb +%$% has been said in this thread and the KG thread i just checked tat out. Ivve had to call out alot of people reccently
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i mean esp the dude who would tell me Curry is a good player and than called me out for looking at the stats, when watching the game really is the only way yousee how bad Curry tuly is not to mention that i havent even missed a full Knicks game like this entire decade or at least 4-5 years or so.

Some people on NT now a days, thats why when it comes to NT i usually just like to stay in the Knicks threads, but now all these people are starting to watchthe Knicks cause we winning and some are just saying some dumb !%%$+*$ %*$%
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

smh.gif

I'm thinking of finding a new forum for sports cuz NT S&T is just getting worse. First the shaq thread of people saying he should retire. Then the KG thread of people saying garnett is trash and a role player just cuz they don't like the guy. and finally people (including a guy with like 14,000 or w/e posts) talking about boseph when they never even watch him play.

I want Z-bo traded if its necessary to fit into the 2010 plan, and/or clears up cap room to sign another player to bring with our superstar we're shooting for. But with the way he's playing right now, I think he'd fit in well with a player like lebron,wade, etc and a defensive anchor in the middle. definitely worth experimenting with if it doesn't hurt the 2010 plan of getting under the cap.

After last season, his value was at an all-time low. And the Knicks aren't really looking to win now, just looking to get under the cap. Trading Zach tothe Clippers for almost nothing would have helped greatly. The dude is a cancer, and everyone knows that...I wasn't expecting anything more for him afterhe lead us to a 23 win season with his horrible contract. I was just going off of what I thought teams were willing to give up for him after last season, andthere's no doubt in my mind that just a second round pick was the best we could get for him. Maybe that's changed now because of how good he looks inD'Antoni's offense, but after last season we couldn't get a bag of basketballs for Zach.

Maybe happily was too strong a word, but I wouldn't have been upset. I would have liked all that salary coming off the cap because it would have been ahuge step toward getting under the cap for the first time in like 15 years.

And by the way, I've watched every Knicks game since I can remember, so my opinion is not an uneducated one.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

0f835111e5f780ab51904fcb93544759f9b23d1.jpg

I'm a die hard blazers fan and it was hard to see Z-Bo move out east. Until last year most of the country had never seen him play and thought he was just a fat out of shape trouble maker.

Zach is the most underrated player in the NBA. He can beat you inside and outside. He's added three point range and he's one of the best rebounders in the league despite playing below the rim and rarely dunking the ball.

He has the reputation as being out of shape, but if you watch him play you'll see he's get most of his rebounds from pure hustle and not skying above the rim.

Most dont realize Z-Bo has bounced back from microfracture surgury a few years ago...

Why do I think Z-bo is the most underrated? All the other top PFs in the league play w/ All-Star caliber Pg's.

Duncan has Parker, Bosh has Calderon, Amare has Nash, Boozer has D Will, D.West has Chris Paul, Dirk has J Kidd, Brand has Andre Miller
and Z-Bo has Chris Duhon!

I'm willing to bet he'd be a 25-10 player if he had a PG who could create easy baskets for him...
No. 1) Die Hard Blazers fan? Where have you been around NT? Haven't honestly seen you chatting up the Blazers with Chester and Me.

No. 2) Questions my no. 1 that your a Die Hard. If you were a die hard Blazer fan you would know that Portland was soooooo excited that we found a team dumb enough, the Knicks, to take Zbo off our hands. He is a point scorer and thats it. He needs to be on a team like the Knicks where he is pretty much the main option for scoring. **** if you wish he was still a Blazer. I am a fan of the knicks just because they took him away.

I have a ton more to say but I will refrain.

# 1) I've been a blazers fan for a long time. I'm not one of these new fans who joined the bandwagon after the Oden draft. I'm not even an Oden fan and I was hoping for them to draft Durant. I 've been on NT for a while, but I dont get into the team discussions threads that often. I spend more time in the General Forum. My two favorite Blazers are Sheed and Z-Bo. I actually liked the Jailblazers days. My fav team was w/ Damon, Isaiah Rider, Sheed, Sabonis, Greg Anthony, Cato, Gary Trent, Jim Jackson etc..

# 2) I know the city and the organization were glad to get rid of Z-Bo. He's one of the last pieces to the Jailblazers days and I knew his days were numbered when LMA was drafted. I used to work for the Fort Worth Flyers in the D-Leauge and I had a chance to talk w/ Kevin Pritchard and Bill Bayno when they came in town after sending Martell, Sergei Monia to the D-League. I figured out they were not the biggest Z-Bo fans and he'd be traded as soon as they get a good offer.

So your a fan of all the wrong decisions? You would rather have the Portland Dysfunctionals right now then the team we have?
alien.gif

Curry was a border line beast a few years ago, could have easily been an all star that year..
NO. STOP LOOKING AT THE !+$!%$@ SCORING #S. LOOK AT HIS REBOUNDS, BLOCKS, AND THAN TOS AND TELL ME IF YOU CAN SAY THAT SAME STATEMENT. YOU CANT. CURRY HAS ALWAYS SUCKED HE GOT THE BALL EVERY !+$!%$@ POSSESION THOUGH CAUSE ISIAH CANT COACH HIS WAY OUT OF A ****HOLE AND HE TRIED TO MAKE A FAT LAZY %@%%! LIKE CURRY A CENTERPIECE AND RAN A #@%!%% OFFENSE CENTERED ON HIM.

Honestly I haven't looked at any of his numbers... i watched him play, which is how you should grade a player... numbers dont tell the whole story.
than my man you are lying like a dog if you say you watched him play. Thats basically what i am saying statistically you look at 20 ppg and 55 fg% and you like @@%@ this dude can play if you watch the game you know hes always been garbage. So youre right #s dont tell the whole story, cause if they did people like you may actually think Curry is a good player. I cant tell you "go back and watch the games" so thats why i tell you to look at the stats that people dont look at like blocks, rebounds per minute, TOs etc. instead of his 20 ppg to know hes horrible. If you say Curry is good you know you didnt watch the games, dont front you and i know you go onto yahoo and check the boxscores every night. I know this cause...

nobody watched the Knicks this decade up until right now. @+** some die hards dont even watch the Knicks. So dont tell me that you watched this team cause you and i both know you playing. And dont tell ME (a dude who has watched every ***+@$* game of this miserable team) i just look at the #s man. Cause anyboy who watched this clown that season and new a spit about basketball could tell you that he was garbage. Either you are lying about watching the Knicks or you dont know @@%@ about basketball if you say you have EVER seen Curry play good. If you watched the games you can see he got the ball eVERY time and there was 0 ball movement and than when teams found this out an started doubling him he started to suck again cause he cant pass out of a double team (hense relatively high TO #s for a center you dont need to be a stat rat to do tat) but even nights when he would drop like 20+, you are WILDIN if you have EVER seen him hustle for a ball or try and block a shot or even alter a shot. And please sir dont tell me you gave because i alnog with the rest of team NY Knicks know you are fronting. I really havent missed a Knicks game with at least watxhing past in 5 years or something (lets just say i have seen pretty much every game Curry has put on a Knicks uni) and not once have i seen him do a good job on the boards and on defense. He has always been a lazy soft #*@%! who doesnt hustle and he will always be that. That is what i take away from watching the Knick my friend the stats only show you his ineptitude on the court (hense his less than 1 block per game as a STARTING center his abysmal rebound #s i think his rebound per minute is the worst in the L for centers because of his lack of hustle and is low assists cause he cant pas out of doubles.

Basically what i am saying is that i know Curry sucks because i watch the Knicks and i see things that do not stick out in boxscores like his 20+ ppg and good fg% which i know is the only reason you said Curry played good 2 years ago. You just couldnt have ever watched the Knicks and thought to yourself "Wow Curry can actually play" I can remember maybe 2 games like that where he could have fooled dudes as a good player (like that 1 game vs Milwaukee when he hit the game tying 3). So man i know youre lying about watching the Knicks and saying you thought EC can play. And thats all good cause nobody watched the Knicks they sucked, why would you when youre not even a fan? But anyway dont try and turn this around and tell ME i look at the stats and come up with that assesment when i yave watched this @@++$%* disgrace of a basketball player play on this @@++$%* disgrace of a team for this @@++$%* disgrace of a decade. OK dont go looking at the boxscores and see Curry dropping 2-0+ and tell ME that I look at the boxscores when i had to watch this fat mother @@++$%* #*@%! disgrace the uniform of probably the best hustling big man in Knicks history...

to you-
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

PEACE

1. How are you saying nobody watched the knicks until this year? $%%.

to you-
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

PEACE

thats your comeback
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

*%** man i know that cause i live in Ny and even in Ny i had to be one of like the 3 Knicks fans that i know that would still watch the Knicks regularly. Idont expect others to watch the Knicks either. Fact is
smh.gif
at you trying to call me out saying that i look at the stats when i am the one who has actually hadto watch this team...

cmon B that is your %#*+@$@ comeback?? I mean i know you lying if thats all you gotta say. But whatever if you DID watch the Knicks (which i doubt) and youstill thought Curry was good at basketball and could have made the all-star team than there really is nothing else to say. You just dont know $@*@ aboutbasketball
smh.gif
smile.gif

Just next time, dont call me out about my Knicks when i had to watch that fat *%** who we gave up our whole future for disgrace the uniform of the besthustling big man in Knicks history.
indifferent.gif

EDIT: and 1? Whats 2 and 3
roll.gif
ma N' you just got nothing to saythrowing that weak ***+ out there.

to you-
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

PEACE

thats your comeback
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

*%** man i know that cause i live in Ny and even in Ny i had to be one of like the 3 Knicks fans that i know that would still watch the Knicks regularly. I dont expect others to watch the Knicks either. Fact is
smh.gif
at you trying to call me out saying that i look at the stats when i am the one who has actually had to watch this team...

cmon B that is your %#*+@$@ comeback?? I mean i know you lying if thats all you gotta say. But whatever if you DID watch the Knicks (which i doubt) and you still thought Curry was good at basketball and could have made the all-star team than there really is nothing else to say. You just dont know $@*@ about basketball
smh.gif
smile.gif

Just next time, dont call me out about my Knicks when i had to watch that fat *%** who we gave up our whole future for disgrace the uniform of the best hustling big man in Knicks history.
indifferent.gif

EDIT: and 1? Whats 2 and 3
roll.gif
ma N' you just got nothing to say throwing that weak ***+ out there.

Haha it ain't that serious man, i dont feel like reading all what your wrote.. I aint trying to work on any "Comebacks". You win mann, you win.P.S- I'm not lying on an internet forum won whether I watch the Knicks or not.
eyes.gif

^^ ok my man, if you watched the Knicks and still thought curry can play you just dont know what the $!$@ you are talking about when it comes to basketball.Plain and simple. i would find something else to do
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and you dont not want to read what i wrote cause you dont want to, but cause its the truth son and you cant say *$$@

DUDE, let it go. Arguing is dumb, and internet arguing is even worse.. Curry sucks, I know. I know he does, he's slow as %!$* and can't rebound.There's a reason he's not playing this year (unlike Marbury). All I was saying as that he was pretty good two years ago when they fed him the ball inthe post. He was hard to stop.

Back
Top Bottom