Z-Bo is the most underrated player in the NBA

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Zach is a beast. Let the Grizzlies start losing though and he will be back to his old ignorant ways
laugh.gif
and become a black hole on offense.

Why does everybody keep saying this? Memphis was losing early on in the season and he was doing the same thing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Zach is a beast. Let the Grizzlies start losing though and he will be back to his old ignorant ways
laugh.gif
and become a black hole on offense.

Why does everybody keep saying this? Memphis was losing early on in the season and he was doing the same thing.
laugh.gif
If they had kept losing im sure the old Zach would surface
laugh.gif

He would be even more of a beast if he got into some kind of shape other than round, and maybe got on some plyometrics program and got himself some athleticism.

20 and 10 is impressive period, but to do so without jumping in this "everyone has a 40 inch vertical" era of the NBA is amazing.

But at the same time, he gets A LOT of rebounds just tapping the ball off the glass to himself

He's like the David Wells of the NBA. I don't know, that's the first thing that comes to mind at least. 

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

He would be even more of a beast if he got into some kind of shape other than round, and maybe got on some plyometrics program and got himself some athleticism.

20 and 10 is impressive period, but to do so without jumping in this "everyone has a 40 inch vertical" era of the NBA is amazing.

But at the same time, he gets A LOT of rebounds just tapping the ball off the glass to himself

LOL, dude just has a fat face and no cuts in his arms...if u look at his legs, he's skinny as like a SF....he gets most of his rebounds off hustle and energy...you have to be in shape for that...

Originally Posted by Proshares

Well, at least GR8 is a calmer less grumpy version of himself these days.
damn homie i just peeped through that %$!! i went OFF
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I used to go AT people with my rants back in the day
eek.gif

Boseph, cmon though i may have went off but i was right with the %$!! i said (and about Curry id still back that %$!! up to this day)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Monta Ellis
I agree (prbably because of homerism). Randolph got into the all star game, which shows recognition. I'm not saying Monta should be in there (because I don't think he should be), but at least get some consideration for what he does.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

This is true. His whole style is unorthodox let alone he is a lefty which just adds to it. I dont think anyone ever is going to say Zbo is wack again.

laugh.gif

I just read what I wrote on the last page. My apologies, I know damn well I wrote that intoxicated to @*!!.

I mean, I dont like dude, and I personally still think hes overrated and doesnt deserve to be an all star. But, thats my own opinion. But @*!!, I surprise myself
roll.gif

Carry on.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by Proshares

Well, at least GR8 is a calmer less grumpy version of himself these days.
damn homie i just peeped through that %$!! i went OFF
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I used to go AT people with my rants back in the day
eek.gif

Boseph, cmon though i may have went off but i was right with the %$!! i said (and about Curry id still back that %$!! up to this day)
pimp.gif

at least you know.

you should go back and see the rants you made when nate was benched.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom