Zack Morris on Jimmy Fallon (Video on First Page)

that was
pimp.gif
. . the reunion should be
laugh.gif

"When the teacher pops a test, I know I'm in a mess..."
pimp.gif

The college years were horrible, not really sure if I want to see a reunion show.

When he busted out his SAT Score and talked about Stansberry and Fallon said "The Harvard of the West" I was dying. Fallon did his research!

CLASSIC
roll.gif

no *#&$, but Slater has to grow out the curls and bust out one of these
roll.gif

240.gif

that was insane! when Zach walked out I thought it was an old interview or some CGI type trick. He still looks the same for 35.....if everybody comes out intheir old clothes that would be sick

then to see A.C. Slater bust one of these?
roll.gif

album_picm.php

That was awesome.
laugh.gif

I think Dustin will not want to do the reunion though, smh.

It's amazing, he still looks pretty much the same! They should do another season, lol.

Originally Posted by wj4

That was awesome.
laugh.gif

I think Dustin will not want to do the reunion though, smh.

He'll be there. He's probably thinking of something to do right now to gain some publicity for it when he appears on Fallon. Also, I was kindasurprised that he actually portrayed Zack. I thought he was over it but this proves what a good sport he was.

just watched it a second time and still laughed..
laugh.gif

did anyone catch the "good morning miss bliss" [aka the saved by the bell episodes with miss bliss] reference? it's when zack says that him, twoof his friends, and his principal moved from indiana to california..
laugh.gif

morris/gosselaar and fallon going way back with the saved by the bell references..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I caught that.

Dropping all sorts of tidbits in that bit.

laugh.gif
@ hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Why is Zach Morris STILL that dude??

Great little snippet by the way.

Are you really asking? When was the last time you seen a thread about a dude make it past half of page 1 without ANY hate and we're already on page5
laugh.gif

Although, I'm a little worried what they can do for the reunion to live up to the hype it's creating

Back
Top Bottom