Zack Morris on Jimmy Fallon (Video on First Page)

COME ON.. how many of us wore the STONE WASH JEANS, and then pulled out our tongues to our sneaks all the way??? ZACH MORRIS is by far one of the best dudes out there.. SBTB is simplyjust too classic, he even made the whole thing work when they tried to go to the beach workin for MR CURROSI and STACY (leah R.
devil.gif
) WoW this vid is too funny... FALLON is too funny without adoubt

laugh.gif
watched it again.. laughed so hard because i got all the inside jokes.malibu sands, stacey carosi, jeff, johnny dakota, stansbury, the attic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

The Roots are the best house band ever.

Jimmy Fallon doesn't deserve them.

QFT.

I don't think you fully understand how "QFT" works.
It was more so that I wanted to re-emphasize it...but you're right...
laugh.gif

I commited that...

I remember that episode. Zack acts shook when the nurse acts like she's coming on to him. I think he told Kelly they needed to cool things off over thenurse as well.

I just wish the audience was up on their Saved By the Bell trivia so they could've followed the jokes a little better lol.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
@ Kelly moving to another zip code.

I must've been the only idiot laughing at that part, it was like the audience didn't get it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fiasco23

Yo any one remember this episode?� Zack W/the hot nurse, Kelly
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
this episode was JUST on this morning on TBS! lol I watch SBTB every morning from 7-9 eastern.

pimp.gif

everyday after school before bball practice or karate practice. id watch this show AND family matters on TBS. that segment was appreciated especially when hebusted out the old school cell
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom