Zadehkicks pre orders

Does anyone knows if he charges for pre orders at the moment or when shoes it’s out ?

Preorder means you pay now

if that’s what you’re asking
Ah I see, I guess he does. Cause for an example if you pre order something on a online store, they don’t charge you at moment. That’s why I was asking.

I can vouch for ZadehKicks. Pre-ordered at least 10 pair from him in the last 3 years. All legit. You will have to wait a little bit for shipping but hella worth it for his prices. Especially for a secured pair.

Pay immediately. Wait about a month after release for the shoes.

Never had a problem with him. He in fact opened up a couple of sold out pre-orders just to let me get my order in, at his newsletter prices.

I can vouch for ZadehKicks. Pre-ordered at least 10 pair from him in the last 3 years. All legit. You will have to wait a little bit for shipping but hella worth it for his prices. Especially for a secured pair.
He
Pay immediately. Wait about a month after release for the shoes.

Never had a problem with him. He in fact opened up a couple of sold out pre-orders just to let me get my order in, at his newsletter prices.
yea I saw he added the Travis scott 1s the red ones that are coming out next year. I wanted to get them but didn’t have the all money at moment to pay that. But it’s better paying that amount, than to pay later on double the price.

I wonder what happens to shoes that don't release that he sells as a preorder. Does he allow you first dibs on other preorders or does he just refund you with no compensation for holding your money for months. Also mix in the fact that he states the pictures he uses for preorders are mockups and could significantly be different makes me stay away. Looking at them breds and chicagos preorder makes me wonder how mad the people who preordered would be if JB decided to make them a full Patent leather shoe or with differnt color blocking but same color codes.

I wonder what happens to shoes that don't release that he sells as a preorder. Does he allow you first dibs on other preorders or does he just refund you with no compensation for holding your money for months. Also mix in the fact that he states the pictures he uses for preorders are mockups and could significantly be different makes me stay away. Looking at them breds and chicagos preorder makes me wonder how mad the people who preordered would be if JB decided to make them a full Patent leather shoe or with differnt color blocking but same color codes.
Supposedly if the shoe you order doesn’t release, he just gives you back you’re money.

I wanted to order from this site but the problem is I just can't let someone keep my money hostage

Why does this site take so long to ship also why does it resemble the format of a fake sneaker website
Yea that’s why I wasking if he charges at the moment or not. Cause if he doesn’t I would’ve order a shoe and I don’t have to worry about getting charge until release date.

Yea that’s why I wasking if he charges at the moment or not. Cause if he doesn’t I would’ve order a shoe and I don’t have to worry about getting charge until release date.
I'm sure he's going to take your money and hold on to it until he buys the shoes it's the only way I could see if getting the shoes in the first place he's using your money as Leverage

I can't do that
Never have and never will

I have ordered frequently in the past with Zadeh. Never had any problems yet. His prices have gone up lately so I haven't preordered anything in the last several months. If a shoe doesn't release after 1 year, you get your money back. I still have 4 pairs on preorder from earlier this year.

I wanted to order from this site but the problem is I just can't let someone keep my money hostage

Why does this site take so long to ship also why does it resemble the format of a fake sneaker website

Shoes all come from authorized retailers. I've gotten a couple from END and ones from FTL. Shipping time is because it comes to him after release from these retailers, he inventories, then ships.

And there's lots of shoes to ship. It's not a corporation with hundreds of employees.

I'm cool with him holding my money "hostage." If we're buying $200 shoes, it's fine if it gets held somewhere for a bit. Most of us can stomach it fine. He'll refund or move your pre-order to another shoe if something happens (and has done so for me in the past too).

This is just a risk you take with literally any pre-order though. No one knows what the shoes look like but will put pre-orders up (like Kixsquare or something). They all can only go by the information we're all provided.

I don't get why some of you complain why he'll hold your money...it's reserving your shoe. If it hurts to have the money tied up, just don't look at pre-orders. You're essentially just paying to avoid the potential headache at release.

I have ordered frequently in the past with Zadeh. Never had any problems yet. His prices have gone up lately so I haven't preordered anything in the last several months. If a shoe doesn't release after 1 year, you get your money back. I still have 4 pairs on preorder from earlier this year.

if you don’t mind me asking what shoes did you pre order and how much did the total of the 4 shoes come out to

i wish you didn't have to wait for new pairs shoes to ship so long with zadehkicks or i would order from them

the owner of the site made a great video on the differences between the shattered backboards 3.0s

Pre-ordered this years AJ 11 Playoffs from him which will be my pair on ice. Yall need to signup on his newsletter cuz breh be giving out 40% off preorders codes which make it cheaper than retail.

Perhaps. I can't find anyone stating they received fakes from him. Or maybe they're just THAT good. I wonder if he's got just a couple of guys shipping stuff out, which is why it takes him so long to ship out if he has thousands of orders. This guy is a mystery. Anyway, I'm testing ordering with him to see how it goes. If I can use his coupon code and get for under retail, and just have to wait a few months, I can live with that.

How often does he do the promo code emails?

Perhaps. I can't find anyone stating they received fakes from him. Or maybe they're just THAT good. I wonder if he's got just a couple of guys shipping stuff out, which is why it takes him so long to ship out if he has thousands of orders. This guy is a mystery. Anyway, I'm testing ordering with him to see how it goes. If I can use his coupon code and get for under retail, and just have to wait a few months, I can live with that.

How often does he do the promo code emails?
usually comes on a holiday or once a month

Why doesn't he resell on SX or Goat at a higher price... Less headache & more profit, no?

he gets cash flow with preorders. tons of cash upfront

Back
Top Bottom