Zadehkicks pre orders

Hard pass!
😂 these aren’t even bad
In 8 years on BBB there’s 7 complaints, 1 complainer posted he was good, and others were mainly complaining about either delays or canceled orders

When you sell hundreds of thousands of kicks, I’d say that’s pretty damn good lol

Bottom line is he has a direct source from the big 2 and gets bulk amounts at bulk prices

Wouldn’t be surprised if he also had big box store plugs

Really not that hard to understand. And smh at anyone thinking he buys off stockx or goat to fulfill orders

His reps are 1 of 1. Takes a while to replicate an authentic pair of Jordans especially with materials like patent leather. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait. You'll be glad he took his time with your shoes.
Clown's like yourself make me laugh....you stay having Zadeh's name in your mouth...hating like an emotional woman....

Bottom line is he has a direct source from the big 2 and gets bulk amounts at bulk prices

Wouldn’t be surprised if he also had big box store plugs

Really not that hard to understand. And smh at anyone thinking he buys off stockx or goat to fulfill orders

Makes sense. So u think his severely pathetic shipping time is simply due to the volume with lack of staff?

I said I was leaving but I'll add because I'm trying to help....

He has big store plugs. I know this by some of the boxes I've received (stickers from End, FTL, skateshops). He's said one of his issues is waiting for the inventory from these retailers, who have delays themselves (like everyone). Prior to COVID I never received anything later than 4 weeks post-release.

Clown's like yourself make me laugh....you stay having Zadeh's name in your mouth...hating like an emotional woman....
Damn.. this is a very emotional response. I'm gonna assume you're Zadehkicks or someone very close to him. Listen brother I've been one of the main posters speaking your praises. I've stated several times you have the best reps on the market. Not sure how you took my post as hating.. keep doing your thing brother.

Damn.. this is a very emotional response. I'm gonna assume you're Zadehkicks or someone very close to him. Listen brother I've been one of the main posters speaking your praises. I've stated several times you have the best reps on the market. Not sure how you took my post as hating.. keep doing your thing brother.
Look at this clown.....barely even heard of Zadeh about a year ago and he talking out his rear....
Screenshot_20220322-195149_Brave.jpg

And stays with his name in his mouth....
Screenshot_20220322-191502_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220322-191631_Brave.jpg

Pathetic bruh....

Look at this clown.....barely even heard of Zadeh about a year ago and he talking out his rear....
Screenshot_20220322-195149_Brave.jpg

And stays with his name in his mouth....
Screenshot_20220322-191502_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220322-191631_Brave.jpg

Pathetic bruh....
A lot can happen in a year my guy... This post definitely confirms you're zadeh though. Why are you so emotional my boy?

A lot can happen in a year my guy... This post definitely confirms you're zadeh though. Why are you so emotional my boy?
"But but but alot cap can happen"....LMAO....save it bruh....Zadeh ain't black color blind buffoon....

"But but but alot cap can happen"....LMAO....save it bruh....Zadeh ain't black color blind buffoon....
My mans worked with Zadeh/you.. I was unaware of this a year ago... Mans searching post history and name-calling all cause dudes are questioning his favorite reseller. You need to sit down and reevaluate your priorities my man. If you're not zadeh I truly hope he's paying you handsomely to attack strangers online on his behalf.

My mans worked with Zadeh/you.. I was unaware of this a year ago... Mans searching post history and name-calling all cause dudes are questioning his favorite reseller. You need to sit down and reevaluate your priorities my man. If you're not zadeh I truly hope he's paying you handsomely to attack strangers online on his behalf.
Son hilarious how you caught your period in here....keep coppin pleas....

*Comes into the he thread calling people clowns and haters then proceeds to say that we're the ones who are emotional

xesGRMT (1).png

Back
Top Bottom