Zadehkicks pre orders

This Is Bigger Than ANYONE Could Have Imagined
E2FE2B94-C3D5-4AEB-93B1-4A8FCB5D2B8A.jpeg

This Man Got A Face Change Word To Nick Cage By Now 🤯

*no cape here, so don’t start*

Ok… think outside the box here. Other than the obvious, where a lot of peeps are going to get screwed…

Again, the way this whole thing went down, I can’t help but think this was all planned on his end? If so, for how long?

If it was indeed planned, why has he sent out Travis 1s, cool grey 11s, and all the other stuff he’s sent out recently? Why not run off with all those too? Some things just aren’t adding up to me. Or maybe he wasn’t very smart?

Ok… think outside the box here. Other than the obvious, where a lot of peeps are going to get screwed…

Again, the way this whole thing went down, I can’t help but think this was all planned on his end? If so, for how long?

If it was indeed planned, why has he sent out Travis 1s, cool grey 11s, and all the other stuff he’s sent out recently? Why not run off with all those too? Some things just aren’t adding up to me. Or maybe he wasn’t very smart?
I keep posting I got cardinal 3s yesterday. I legit have to ask why he even sent em.

You're still in denial brother. It's over

Chickens came home too roost b

I keep posting I got cardinal 3s yesterday. I legit have to ask why he even sent em.
He may have been unaware he was being investigated. He didn't scrub his IG and move stuff out of his warehouse until today or yesterday. Seems like he was caught off guard.

watch one of the bernie madoff biopics or documentaries. even til the end he was trying to refund the people (especially the big players) he could to try and keep the guise up that everything is legit. those guys are sociopaths and even when they're trapped in a corner, they think they'll somehow get out. dude was in denial that the walls were closing in and kept running the biz to get more suckers in his trap who'd put in more orders

You're still in denial brother. It's over
No denial my dude… I completely comprehend what’s going on… just seems weird. If I planned on running off with millions, I’d run off with the TS and other stuff too… he can always still flip those somewhere for good money.

watch one of the bernie madoff biopics or documentaries. even til the end he was trying to refund the people (especially the big players) he could to try and keep the guise up that everything is legit. those guys are sociopaths and even when they're trapped in a corner, they think they'll somehow get out. dude was in denial that the walls were closing in and kept running the biz to get more suckers in his trap who'd put in more orders
I guess that makes some sense… never thought about it from that angle.

The same way Madoff did his Ponzi for so long. Send some product to give legitimacy. No one will ask questions.

No denial my dude… I completely comprehend what’s going on… just seems weird. If I planned on running off with millions, I’d run off with the TS and other stuff too… he can always still flip those somewhere for good money.
I think he was caught off guard to be honest. That would be the only logical explanation as to why he hadn't moved everything already and didn't start trying to hide things until today.

Back
Top Bottom