Zadehkicks pre orders

60% of this statement is hearsay based on assumptions that have been raised over the last 24 hrs. Show me one post prior to yesterday about how the delays were related to hus crypto loses etc.

I will give you the massive free loan because that's been a longstanding argument, but free loan or not for many people he did ship. So the loan in some cases was worth the wait.

For arguments sake prior to yesterday Zadeh made a good number of resellers (big and small) a sizeable amount of money. Markets are terrible right now (on the crypto and stock side), maybe dudes could've got their hustle on and done something else but this was also working and had solid returns until fairly recent (I do not resell shoes by the way).

1/2 the people calling this a Ponzi didn't know it was a Ponzi or infer to it as a Ponzi until yesterday.

Secondly, a lot of ppl lose on Ponzi's but there are also people that win. Amway has damn near a small town in MI of "representatives". ACN has thousands of members, and there are plenty of other Ponzi's people are involved in.

I'm hoping your dad doesn't invest in crypto or any NFTs or you will be fatherless in no time.

Answering this in advance cause I know this will be the first question asked.

2k all within the 180 day rule 🤷🏾‍♂️. So I personally lose nothin.

Isn't that essentially any business though? I've spent thousands on Polo never met Ralph, spent thousands on Jordans, never met Mike. I just recently spent thousands on some plane tickets and I don't even know the pilot 😮.

He provided a service, consumers agreed to the terms as long as they got their product and it was "authentic" (which has yet to be proven otherwise, outside of stories of friends of friends who might've had a bad experience, who never brought this to light before TODAY).

It's weird to see people connect dots like

"Nike got 4 fakes from SX and pressed them about the sellers (which I don't even think SX could release legally). "

"Then Nike did more forensic science and found out that despite there being literally thousands of sellers on SX all 4 of these shoes came from Zadeh. Now they ran into his crib in oregan and the Ponzi/ counterfeiting jig is up"
Stop quoting me with the rants homie. Y'all won cause y'all got some grs $10 under retail months after the release? This isn't about y'all and y'all imaginary wins. It's about him f***** over dudes who took ls. Y'all dudes obviously don't care about the community, honestly y'all should just leave the site. Go start a subreddit where you and the other Zadeh apologists can suck him off without being bothered. "Well he was good to me" if I hear that one more time. Y'all in y'all feelings cause we in here getting our shi off.. if y'all love Zadeh so much go put some money on his lawyer fees. Based on everything that's come out he was a large part in why no one could hit on anything for retail and yall ain't got no words for him and instead coming at us over some posts. Direct your energy at Zadeh not us. We ain't the ones selling reps and authentics together.

A9B79F61-108D-45A3-AF92-23493951E2A0.png
Persuaded his parents? I would never wish for anyone to have their home foreclosed but for the kid's parents to give in and pull out $125K in equity for shoes is even dumber than their son asking them to do it.

60% of this statement is hearsay based on assumptions that have been raised over the last 24 hrs. Show me one post prior to yesterday about how the delays were related to hi crypto loses etc.

I will give you the massive free loan because that's been a long standing argument, but free loan or not for many people he did ship. So the loan in some cases was worth the wait.

For arguments sake prior to yesterday Zadeh made a good number of resellers (big and small) a sizeable amount of money. Markets are terrible right now (on the crypto and stock side), maybe dudes could've got their hustle on and done something else but this was also working and had solid returns until fairly recent (I do not resell shoes by the way).

1/2 the people calling this a Ponzi didn't know it was a Ponzi or infer to it as a Ponzi until yesterday.

Secondly, a lot of ppl lose on Ponzi's but there are also people that win. Amway has damn near a small town in MI of "representatives". ACN has thousands of members, and there are plenty of other Ponzi's people are involved in.

I'm hoping your dad doesn't invest in crypto or any NFTs or you will be fatherless in no time.

Answering this in advance cause I know this will be the first question asked.

2k all within the 180 day rule 🤷🏾‍♂️. So I personally lose nothin.

Isn't that essentially any business though? I've spent thousands on Polo never met Ralph, spent thousands on Jordans, never met Mike. I just recently spent thousands on some plane tickets and I don't even know the pilot 😮.

He provided a service, consumers agreed to the terms as long as they got their product and it was "authentic" (which has yet to be proven otherwise, outside of stories of friends of friends who might've had a bad experience, who never brought this to light before TODAY).

It's weird to see people connect dots like

"Nike got 4 fakes from SX and pressed them about the sellers" (which I don't even think SX could release legally).

"Then Nike did more forensic science and found out that despite there being literally thousands of sellers on SX all 4 of these shoes came from Zadeh. Now they ran into his crib in oregan and the Ponzi/ counterfeiting jig is up"
Lol. Go back a few pages like I mean start at pages 12 and on. You and misha misha TexasDillo TexasDillo keep doing your phase 1 and stanning. I’m happy you eat. Hope your bank got your back

$0. Never spent a nickel with him.

With hundreds of thousands of pairs, proof of him selling fakes should be easy to find. You're the one saying he for sure was so just prove it. It shouldn't be hard.
lol V vndragonslayer seriously bro, why you over here constantly tagging folks and egging them on, yet you're literally the posterchild for the anti-stan with all this slander but yet the only evidence (and constructive criticism) you provide is:

"yeah check the previous post, he said that they had a friend that was scammed in this ponzi scheme that obviously sell fakes cos reps are that good, check out this blurry *** pic from reddit which means that even AI can't see the differences so why should you?" trUSt mE BrO imMa ShoEoloGisT

Stop quoting me with the rants homie. Y'all won cause y'all got some grs $10 under retail months after the release? This isn't about y'all and y'all imaginary wins. It's about him f***** over dudes who took ls. Y'all dudes obviously don't care about the community, honestly y'all should just leave the site. Go start a subreddit where you and the other Zadeh apologists can suck him off without being bothered. "Well he was good to me" if I hear that one more time. Y'all in y'all feelings cause we in here getting our shi off.. if y'all love Zadeh so much go put some money on his lawyer fees. Based on everything that's come out he was a large part in why no one could hit on anything for retail and yall ain't got no words for him and instead coming at us over some posts. Direct your energy at Zadeh not us. We ain't the ones selling reps and authentics together.
You speak about community yet rejoice in the misfortune of others 🙃. I'm probably one of the most community focused people on this site, even when I disagree whole heartedly with someone I always speak from a place of respect because I love this board and have a member for more than half of my life.

I've only expressed sentiment and remorse for those who took Ls on both the big and little side. You've only made fun of them and reinforced your "I told you so" arguements.

This **** must feel like your wedding day or something fam. You having too much fun with this. I have to assume you take a lot of Ls in real life.

As
lol V vndragonslayer seriously bro, why you over here constantly tagging folks and egging them on, yet you're literally the posterchild for the anti-stan with all this slander but yet the only evidence (and constructive criticism) you provide is:

"yeah check the previous post, he said that they had a friend that was scammed in this ponzi scheme that obviously sell fakes cos reps are that good, check out this blurry *** pic from reddit which means that even AI can't see the differences so why should you?" trUSt mE BrO imMa ShoEoloGisT
Ask your boy misha misha TexasDillo TexasDillo yourself They’ll answer for you

#trusttheprocess #justwait #itwillship #pluggedbyzadeh

Zadeh was JUST doing a HUGE sale with coupon codes to his “loyal” customers for HYPE pairs at less than retail after the discount. Something told me it was too good to be true so I EASILY passed. This was his final con before he saw that he was going down-getting wherever he could before getting busted. What a fk-ing Scum bag.

Lol. Go back a few pages like I mean start at pages 12 and on. You and misha misha TexasDillo TexasDillo keep doing your phase 1 and stanning. I’m happy you eat. Hope your bank got your back
If I go back to any page of this thread all you will get is quotes of me saying, I die on no hill for no man. "Everything I've gotten from him has been legit. It was good til it wasn't."

Yep I'm gonna rejoice in Zadeh's misfortunes time and time again.. if that bothers you then f*** you too
o16vPRS (1).png
We can agree on Zadeh

But half your post aren't about Zadeh they're about people who spent money with Zadeh, that's where you are wrong.

If I go back to any page of this thread all you will get is quotes of me saying, I die on no hill for no man. "Everything I've gotten from him has been legit. It was good til it wasn't."
You and your boys misha misha TexasDillo TexasDillo slandering me kierris and others from the get go when we raise the red flag for the business practice and questioning how he’s making money. Yes we made several assumptions. But y’all turn a blind eye cuz ya ate and fed into zadeh con. Anyways gl with the banks

Yey you're in this thread coming at everyone who has something to say about Zadeh... You dudes in keep acting like you're objective but are clearly biased in favor of Zadeh... It's costs literally nothing to ignore our posts especially if you weren't directly quoted or mentioned. Go find somewhere else to pull this holier than thou bs. Zadeh's a bum and so are the dudes subliminally defending his honor.. "bu bu but he didn't sell fakes" foh with corny shi

The people who bought a couple pairs and got caught up in this mess is who I feel sorry for…Sucks for them going through this headache in fighting to get their money back…

Those people who were dropping six figures with Zadeh doing the resell thing can kick rocks…They fully knew what the ponzi deal was and kept on with dumping money into this house of cards…All so they could get over on actual sneaker heads who realistically had zero chance at the shoes due to this very ****…

I'm not a fan of Zadeh whatsoever, but he did help quite a few people get pairs for below market and he did make some reseller's money before this whole fiasco. I know some of you guys hate Zadeh with all your might like they stole your wife and money, but the ones hating him on this thread probably didnt even get scammed by him.

But the part in bold is exactly what he did to a lot of people.

We can agree on Zadeh

But half your post aren't about Zadeh they're about people who spent money with Zadeh, that's where you are wrong.
You're exaggerating... And those posts aimed at the people who spent money with him are aimed specifically at the grown men who should know better and the goofies who claim they knew it was a Ponzi scheme but participated anyway. I'm supposed to show sympathy for idiots who knowing got their bread caught up in a Ponzi scheme that they KNEW was a Ponzi scheme? Only people I feel sorry for are the naive young folks and the nt'ers who trusted the words of the zadeh stans on here that said Zadeh was good business.
o16vPRS (1).png

You and your boys misha misha TexasDillo TexasDillo slandering me kierris and others from the get go when we raise the red flag for the business practice and questioning how he’s making money. Yes we made several assumptions. But y’all turn a blind eye cuz ya ate and fed into zadeh con. Anyways gl with the banks

Legit not worried at all about my money but thank you..

I'd like to see any slander I've sent your way. All I did is state facts based on things you have written. Quote me on any slander I will PayPal you 5 dollars tonight, I will write that off to money I lost ****ing with Zadeh.

Yey you're in this thread coming at everyone who has something to say about Zadeh... You dudes in keep acting like you're objective but are clearly biased in favor of Zadeh... It's costs literally nothing to ignore our posts especially if you weren't directly quoted or mentioned. Go find somewhere else to pull this holier than thou bs. Zadeh's a bum and so are the dudes subliminally defending his honor.. "bu bu but he didn't sell fakes" foh with corny shi

I didn't come at anyone I wrote a response based on misinformation and assumptions being stated as facts. I don't have a dog in this fight. Watch this

**** ZADEH

I personally can't stand a scammer, but my argument still stands. Show us proof of the fakes. I've never defended any man's honor except my own. Maybe he does sell fakes, maybe he does run a really ****ty business model, maybe he had this planned all along. Realistically I need to see evidence before I pass it on as facts.

Like I said earlier some of you guys are having too much fun rejoicing in the misery of others. The ironic part is when confronted you play it off like you're making fun of Zadeh. That dude might be the only person who participated in this whole debacle and is UP!

You're exaggerating... And those posts aimed at the people who spent money with him are aimed specifically at the grown men who should know better and the goofies who claim they knew it was a Ponzi scheme but participated anyway. I'm supposed to show sympathy for idiots who knowing got their bread caught up in a Ponzi scheme that they KNEW was a Ponzi scheme? Only people I feel sorry for are the naive young folks and the nt'ers who trusted the words of the zadeh stans on here that said Zadeh was good business.
o16vPRS (1).png
Just let them do their overtime shift in their ronaldmcdonald now that the house is fallen.

The people who bought a couple pairs and got caught up in this mess is who I feel sorry for…Sucks for them going through this headache in fighting to get their money back…

Those people who were dropping six figures with Zadeh doing the resell thing can kick rocks…They fully knew what the ponzi deal was and kept on with dumping money into this house of cards…All so they could get over on actual sneaker heads who realistically had zero chance at the shoes due to this very ****…
I've said it before and will say it again. Some of this is Nikes own doing. It's harder than ever to buy sneakers at this point. We've both been around this site for a long time, even with damn near 20 years of experience it's nearly impossibly for me to get sneakers at retail.

While Zadeh was always a **** option at least it was an option for many people who didn't wanna jump through hoops.

The major resellers that already crippled the sneaker hobby and knew this was a jig suck but even they are just part of the symptom from a cancer that Nike is spreading within this community.

Legit not worried at all about my money but thank you..

I'd like to see any slander I've sent your way. All I did is state facts based on things you have written. Quote me on any slander I will PayPal you 5 dollars tonight, I will write that off to money I lost ****ing with Zadeh.

I didn't come at anyone I wrote a response based on misinformation and assumptions being stated as facts. I don't have a dog in this fight. Watch this

**** ZADEH

I personally can't stand a scammer, but my argument still stands. Show us proof of the fakes. I've never defended any man's honor except my own. Maybe he does sell fakes, maybe he does run a really ****ty business model, maybe he had this planned all along. Realistically I need to see evidence before I pass it on as facts.

Like I said earlier some of you guys are having too much fun rejoicing in the misery of others. The ironic part is when confronted you play it off like you're making fun of Zadeh. That dude might be the only person who participated in this whole debacle and is UP!
You have reading comprehension problem my friend. Gonna leave at that. You’re just trolling at this point you do you. Don’t quote me out of context ever again

The issue I have with believing he was pushing out tons of fakes is we would have to concede he had damn near perfects reps that no one has been able to prove are reps that came from his batch. Im not saying its not possible, but logically if that was the case hed of been exposed by now. More likely he was robbing these 10 guys to buy on after market to fulfill orders for these 10 to keep them coming back for more.

The issue I have with believing he was pushing out tons of fakes is we would have to concede he had damn near perfects reps that no one has been able to prove are reps that came from his batch. Im not saying its not possible, but logically if that was the case hed of been exposed by now. More likely he was robbing these 10 guys to buy on after market to fulfill orders for these 10 to keep them coming back for more.
I've said this time and time again as well.

If he is found to be selling reps all of those 3rd party authenticator sites are in hot water.

Never checked out his site or prices, but how much below retail was he charging on a typical GR release?
Let these dudes tell it he was selling 150 dollar SpongeBob Jordans like the original Nicekicks.com

Typically he sold less popular retros like 13s etc for around 10-20 bucks under retail when coupon codes were eligible (select weekends).

I recently got the cardinal 3s from him which ironically I did pay 150 bucks for but as many of the post before yesterday would tell you, those were "bricks".

Hyped **** was always above retail and typically in line with what early market predictions might've been for a shoe.

Dudes were getting Jordan 1s with coupon codes for like 200 a pair which is sadly somewhat of a deal in the recent sneaker market.

Back
Top Bottom