Zadehkicks pre orders

To be clear, I have no idea....it was a Q. Let's not start any rumors; I like facts ;-).

Im sure it’ll come out there were some big time resellers getting stock from him. Wouldn’t be surprised if we hear a celebrity/pro athlete or 2 having got taken for a couple hundred Ks.

My opinion is the stuff he was sending was real and he wasn’t seeding in fakes. Again just my opinion. But imagine trying to seed in fakes for EVERY release fir all these years without any real proof of him sending fakes let alone multiple fakes every release. It doesn’t matter if u sell at a loss if all the money is free/stolen. Obviously he was robbing Peter to pay Paul but I think the pairs are real and that’s why it lasted so long. I’ve never purchased anything from him fyi.

I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but there definitely hasn't been enough attention paid to this point that there's a criminal investigation going on. I wonder what crimes are being investigated?
Here's my guess, based on following this thread since it opened:

This guy Zadeh has a business where he takes pre-orders at a set price and then fulfills those orders at market price some time in the future. So he's essentially short-selling hype sneakers, hoping that he'll get enough pre-orders on shoes that tank in value to make a profit and keep going. Then, the sneaker boom happens and all of the sudden he's having a harder and harder time making a profit, and he eventually starts taking big losses on stuff like Travis Scott's that didn't really exist when he started this. He knows that as soon as he stops fulfilling orders the whole thing will cave in, so he covers his losses the only way he can - taking more and more orders. Eventually it catches up to him and he realizes that there isn't gonna be another big payday to save him, so he calls it quits and dissolves his LLC. Everybody and their cousin put in a Paypal claim, some for hundreds of thousands, and this obviously raises red flags at Paypal, who then call the feds and report a possible case of fraud. This is big money, so the feds take it seriously and investigate.

image.jpg
I got 19 pairs still left from big Zadeh and I’m out Iike 30k. I’m more than willing to place wagers on the authenticity of the pairs he sent me to help recoup some of that bread. (Credible escrow needed to wager, that’s if credible even exists in this community anymore)

Someone will probably be willing to wager some Zadeh gift cards on that.
People keep joking about this but I know someone who made 7 figs buying full tilt and pokerstars balances for pennies on the dollar when it looked like they’d never be able to pay them and were shut down by the government after Black Friday

Kickscrew was procuring from Zadeh? So essentially they sell fakes too then. 😈
[facts with sources]:
  1. Probably not. Kickscrew is moreorless like an aggregator/middleman.
  2. Kickscrew is on a different level than Zadeh since they're venture backed - this means they and their investors likely want to reduce as much risk as possible with counterfeits.

[My opinion, hot pancake take]:
  • Guessing Kickscrew sources from smallish to medium sized mom and pop shops that want to resell hyped up pairs with having less paper trail.
  • Don't think Zadeh would be selling to them (he has his own website, why go through selling to KC for a fee?)
  • Nor would Kickscrew source from Zadeh (I'd think Kickscrew partners would want them to verify sources to limit risk eg. check for Nike contracts AND also some how authenticate goods)
  • I've purchased a few a pairs in the years and they were fine. Sold a pair on StockX without issue (SW AM 1/97).

How is my question starting a rumor but yours isn't? :lol: basically you were thinking out loud I take it

[facts with sources]:
  2. Kickscrew is on a different level than Zadeh since they're venture backed - this means they and their investors likely want to reduce as much risk as possible with counterfeits.

• Guessing Kickscrew sources from smallish to medium sized mom and pop shops that want to resell hyped up pairs with having less paper trail.
  • Don't think Zadeh would be selling to them (he has his own website, why go through selling to KC for a fee?)
  • Nor would Kickscrew source from Zadeh (I'd think Kickscrew partners would want them to verify sources to limit risk eg. check for Nike contracts AND also some how authenticate goods)
  • I've purchased a few a pairs in the years and they were fine. Sold a pair on StockX without issue (SW AM 1/97).
That’s why.

[facts with sources]:

Kickscrew got a Jordan contract? Everyone is legit until they aren't :lol: sounds like how Zadeh was described until he wasn't. Speculation everywhere

Kickscrew got a Jordan contract? Everyone is legit until they aren't :lol: sounds like how Zadeh was described until he wasn't. Speculation everywhere
lol bro....... i literally laid out my post with facts and their sources, and separated my speculative hot takes.

i set you up for the alley-oop, all you had to do was read instead of give in to an impulsive knee jerk reply. bro....they're not even long articles.

literally a MJ "you reach; i teach" moment. c'mon fam. |l

lol bro....... i literally laid out my post with facts and their sources, and separated my speculative hot takes.

i set you up for the alley-oop, all you had to do was read instead of give in to an impulsive knee jerk reply. bro....they're not even long articles.

literally a MJ "you reach; i teach" moment. c'mon fam. |l
SX is venture backed and fakes made it through their system according to Nike. Anytime you buy through a 3rd party you gotta respect it.

So is a judge supposed to believe this dude was buying 10,000 pairs of CG 11 from SX for $300 each and then selling them for retail to people who pre-ordered?

Or is the judge supposed to believe that he had an internal plug that was helping him get shoes and he only used SX when he needed additional pairs?

So is a judge supposed to believe this dude was buying 10,000 pairs of CG 11 from SX for $300 each and then selling them for retail to people who pre-ordered?

Or is the judge supposed to believe that he had an internal plug that was helping him get shoes and he only used SX when he needed additional pairs?
And the plug can be either a rep maker in china or Nike themselves. 🐸☕

Is Kickscrew not a consignment shop like Flight Club?? That's what I was told. Only ordered from them once or twice and it was smooth.

image.jpg
I got 19 pairs still left from big Zadeh and I’m out Iike 30k. I’m more than willing to place wagers on the authenticity of the pairs he sent me to help recoup some of that bread. (Credible escrow needed to wager, that’s if credible even exists in this community anymore)
You run a pawn shop or something?

What I’ve heard over the years, I actually think Zadeh is the one that said this… he’d source as many pairs as he could from his connects (I’m assuming at some type of wholesale cost), and if that covered his orders, great… if not, he’d source whatever was left from apps, such as stockx/goat/etc… pretty sure I remember him posting a screenshot, or someone posting something of his goat score or something, he was definitely messing with goat too. I don’t understand why people are only thinking he messed with stockx.

A friend said that on one of the Twitter spaces a day or so ago, that someone mentioned he’d even have a buyback program of sorts… some people would make $1000s + from zadeh, without even touching the shoes… like a bulk buyer would preorder ____ pairs for ____, and Zadeh in the meantime would realize he couldn’t fulfill all orders, so he’d pay said bulk buyer _____ (more than what he paid obviously), and essentially buy that order out.

Also a theory of mine, I think once Nike started pulling mom n pop accounts, it got more and more difficult for him to source his pairs, so he probably had to go through avenues like stockx more often, which obviously cut most of/whatever profit he was making. Walls pretty much collapsed on him at that point…

Back
Top Bottom