Zadehkicks pre orders

u crazy to think one dude could backdoor millions eaxh release lol
I’m not insinuating that (backdoored pairs were the sole source for his biz) …. Just noting the crux of his biz model as presented consisted of getting pairs from actual Nike account holders - ie: backdoored pairs.

Sacramento reseller down 10k. He pre ordered the Chicago’s

Attachments

• 9634B28F-D34D-497C-883A-CCCDB10C4F05.png
    9634B28F-D34D-497C-883A-CCCDB10C4F05.png
    266.4 KB · Views: 306
ok i got to laugh at the resellers ni feel better. but i did see an NTers avy in there. lol

im sure they saw mine lol

bamma resellers only could hate on the jaguars. lol. great day.

I’m not insinuating that (backdoored pairs were the sole source for his biz) …. Just noting the crux of his biz model as presented consisted of getting pairs from actual Nike account holders - ie: backdoored pairs.
Cats still theorycrafting that he’s sourcing for under retail?

ok i got to laugh at the resellers ni feel better. but i did see an NTers avy in there. lol

im sure they saw mine lol

bamma resellers only could hate on the jaguars. lol. great day.
That kid talking about you gonna need bots to buy anything

if i have to buy a bot for food and ****. i don’t wanna be alive anymore

junt has me like collin robinson in ‘what we do in the shadows’ when he was feeding off all the peoples vibes.

seeing that many resellers in pain is PURE pleasure!

FD7594FA-9FEA-4BC2-ACFE-EED616165863.jpeg
Maybe I'm the weird one, but I think it's pretty ****ty to be dancing on people that lost thousands to a guy that you or I could have bought from. Dance on Zadeh? OK whatever. But the guys that bought from him weren't doing anything that anyone else couldn't do. Pretty weird to get pleasure out of people that lost a lot but you do you.

Maybe I'm the weird one, but I think it's pretty ****ty to be dancing on people that lost thousands to a guy that you or I could have bought from. Dance on Zadeh? OK whatever. But the guys that bought from him weren't doing anything that anyone else couldn't do. Pretty weird to get pleasure out of people that lost a lot but you do you.
I have no love for shoe scalpers. Less love for these folks who dumped hundred of ks into less than retail zadeh shoes n don’t mind giving him free loans with no repayment as long as they get their kicks and dont care how it’s done. Walking on a burning bridge and now it collapsed. Red flags were everywhere and they put on their blindfold and doubled down in the name of profit. Don’t even say that he was legitimate from the get go.

I have no love for shoe scalpers. Less love for these folks who dumped hundred of ks into less than retail zadeh shoes n don’t mind giving him free loans with no repayment as long as they get their kicks and dont care how it’s done. Walking on a burning bridge and now it collapsed. Red flags were everywhere and they put on their blindfold and doubled down in the name of profit. Don’t even say that he was legitimate from the get go.
Oh yea, I get the "smh they should have seen that coming" takes. It's the celebration over people losing thousands that's weird to me. It was a poor investment, sure, but idk I just don't get joy out of seeing people lose money. I'm not a big crypto guy, but if it tanks to zero, I'm not going to celebrate people losing their life savings.

Oh yea, I get the "smh they should have seen that coming" takes. It's the celebration over people losing thousands that's weird to me. It was a poor investment, sure, but idk I just don't get joy out of seeing people lose money. I'm not a big crypto guy, but if it tanks to zero, I'm not going to celebrate people losing their life savings.
U must like paying over retail for shoes.

I’ve had my suspicions about him for years. Unfortunate that so many people are likely going to take a big loss from this. Hopefully something can be done.

WWDITS is such a weird but great show. Guillermo like these Z stans.

So that discord is crazy. These dudes were sending Z 10k and flipping it to 15k or 20k, and just kept doing it. Ordering more and more and exponentially the greed and money just kept growing and for Z too until finally he had front loaded so much but obviously something happened with a big order or maybe something with his weed business or his other investments he was using sneaker pre-orders to float, and bam, all those promises to fill orders in a totally unregulated business deal done without even a hand shake but just some online invoices for shoes that dude may or may not be able to get… I get how after he fills a couple times you feel secure about it and the money and endorphins feel good but watch the movie Blow or Scarface people!

If I had to bet I think he preordered so many pairs and his plugs couldn’t keep up with his orders as his business became way to public and it collapsed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom