Zadehkicks pre orders

How is Zadeh different than an insurance company? 🤔😡 Of course insurance is legal but basically function the same, interest free loans used to make enough money to profit and payout later. My insurance co just Zadeh'd me on a claim 😅

Citi credited me $7300 for orders older than 180 days and I’ve got a claim going for 1800 with capital one with another one on the way after I figure out what the amounts owed on partially fulfilled orders are.

If people are trying I highly recommend demanding to speak to supervisors and arguing about the definition of a “transaction”

Had Zadeh the wherewithal and smarts to (a) properly limit certain pre-orders; (b) meet financial obligations; and (c) quit ahead of time, he could have enjoyed the view at a comfortable distance; unfortunately, he got too high on the smell of his own nuts to realize that he was walking off a cliff.

Had Zadeh the wherewithal and smarts to (a) properly limit certain pre-orders; (b) meet financial obligations; and (c) quit ahead of time, he could have enjoyed the view at a comfortable distance; unfortunately, he got too high on the smell of his own nuts to realize that he was walking off a cliff.

100%. He should have limited his pre-orders to something more realistic that he could fulfill.

@ E ehveecee What do you mean by arguing the def'n of a transaction?

I mean who hasn't savored the intoxicating aroma of their own nutsack on a Friday evening?

Bottle of red wine and some Lionel Richie.

...that's when you know you're really alive.

100%. He should have limited his pre-orders to something more realistic that he could fulfill.

@ E ehveecee What do you mean by arguing the def'n of a transaction?
The lady at capital one argued that the transaction was completed on July of last year for some thunders, Google says a transaction is an exchange of goods so if I haven’t received the goods no exchange occurred

Ha ha...that's complete BS. A payment transaction is not the same thing. Someone at Capital saying that indicates they're a complete and utter moron. SMDH.

How is Zadeh different than an insurance company? 🤔😡 Of course insurance is legal but basically function the same, interest free loans used to make enough money to profit and payout later. My insurance co just Zadeh'd me on a claim 😅
If you mean that both Zadeh and insurance companies are scammers then yeah I’d agree

Can’t stand insurance companies.

The lady at capital one argued that the transaction was completed on July of last year for some thunders, Google says a transaction is an exchange of goods so if I haven’t received the goods no exchange occurred

Lulz. Woman is a dumbass. As long as you're within 540 days of the transaction date (Visa for sure but believe Mastercard as well), you can dispute. You didn't receive what you paid for

Called PayPal. They said it's still under review and a special case with no timeframe for a response.

Did anyone file a PayPal claim and also separately file a claim with your CC?

I did- I figured since idk how this would turn out it wouldn’t hurt…. I’m in the same boat w/PayPal, still under review. My CC charges have all been refunded including 180+ days while it’s “under investigation” and they try to contact the merchant for proof of delivery. So I don’t see any reason why I’m not good to go

I read the newest article online from some Eugene paper… it’s kind of amazing that none of the big bulk customers ever looked at the pictures in the warehouse and thought “wow that might look like a lot of sneakers but if you count them it’s about half what he owes just me” like there’s not even 200 pairs of any one shoe in the pics

I read the newest article online from some Eugene paper… it’s kind of amazing that none of the big bulk customers ever looked at the pictures in the warehouse and thought “wow that might look like a lot of sneakers but if you count them it’s about half what he owes just me” like there’s not even 200 pairs of any one shoe in the pics
Why would they think that, he’s not showing his inventory. You just can see he has a lot of shoes chillin in the background.

Citi credited me $7300 for orders older than 180 days and I’ve got a claim going for 1800 with capital one with another one on the way after I figure out what the amounts owed on partially fulfilled orders are.

If people are trying I highly recommend demanding to speak to supervisors and arguing about the definition of a “transaction”
I have a question regarding Citi. Check DM please.

Man keep calling PayPal. I had a rep just refund my **** on Monday. That's super dirty if they are trying to keep money in limbo. It's pretty obvious we won't get our products.

I'm gonna wait b4 filing a claim with the bank/credit card as it could create more work if/when they both end up refunding. I'm not worried, just think it's lame that PP doesn't just credit back now. Also don't understand why some people are getting credited now while others have to wait. Mine's chump change compared to resellers. I expect they're just working thru a queue. The dude did put me on hold to talk to "the team" for quite awhile. I'll probably call next Monday and ask for a manager just for fun.

If you file a charge ack with your card while you have an open claim with PayPal. It will close out your existing PayPal claim and you will have to deal with your CC company who will have to argue with PayPal

Do not open both. Open CC if you want to avoid PayPal in general or if PayPal closes with no refund

I only watched a couple “warehouse vids” but it seems your right not about the stock and it seems like he would never pan up, just constantly going from stack to stack. Imo

Back
Top Bottom