Zadehkicks pre orders

You were still waiting to receive shoes that were released in 2018?
no i purchased a pre order for chicago 1s in 2018. I had purchased other pre orders from them so I didn't have any reason to suspect anything. The price was too good to pass up at the time. Total of 150 for the Chicago 1 preorder

At the time I had already preordered and received jordan 11s, yeezys, jordan 1s. all under retail all legit.

Ya I’ve always got money Back from PayPal easily buying or selling. Seems like they are giving you guys the 3rd degree. Maybe they want to prevent fraudulent chargebacks since their are so many over the course of so long?

THIS!

Is it “right” what PP is doing right now? It’s disputable but like cobrab19 cobrab19 Said, maybe they are doing the best to cover their own butts as well

It wouldn't surprise me if people are doing chargebacks on all orders, including the ones that have been fulfilled by Zadeh and this was their attempt to "make up" for the outstanding losses taking advantage of the situation. In the end, it fcuks it up for everyone who just want their money back for the unfulfilled orders.

I wonder if people that did receive shipments will claim not to have? Seems like a nightmare from PayPal’s standpoint
Guy told me I can try for transactions older than 180 days, I have one from September that I ordered 3 pairs, and received 1/3, so I only claimed the amount of the other 2. Karma works both ways, I don’t want/need anything that isn’t mine.

Why do y’all care if you get your money back from pp or your cc? Your cc should refund it back right away… now if you used a debit card that’s another story

Why do y’all care if you get your money back from pp or your cc? Your cc should refund it back right away… now if you used a debit card that’s another story
CC won’t necessarily refund right away (in my case anyway), they’ll issue a temporary credit until the case/issue is resolved… if case is decided not in your favor, they’ll reverse the credit. If it is decided in my favor, credit will become permanent, and I’ll be on my merry way.

CC won’t necessarily refund right away (in my case anyway), they’ll issue a temporary credit until the case/issue is resolved… if case is decided not in your favor, they’ll reverse the credit. If it is decided in my favor, credit will become permanent, and I’ll be on my merry way.
That’s how I understand it too… and also that the CC attempts to get proof from the merchant that products were delivered- which won’t happen, so that temporary credit should become permanent…. I think …

That’s how I understand it too… and also that the CC attempts to get proof from the merchant that products were delivered- which won’t happen, so that temporary credit should become permanent…. I think …
Yeah, gonna give PayPal a little more time, then go with my cc.

In this case.. they have to fight with PayPal since they’re the ones that have your money technically. Now PayPal can go against you in a chargeback and you can be screwed both ways

If PayPal is giving people hard time and going way past deadlines… looks like they aren’t trying to pay out

Its very possible that PayPal is taking a stance that the transactions were for INVESTMENTS and not PURCHASES from a traditional merchant

Pre-ordering multiple pairs of athletic shoes 2yrs in advance of the speculated release date isn't seen as traditional shopping

In this case.. they have to fight with PayPal since they’re the ones that have your money technically. Now PayPal can go against you in a chargeback and you can be screwed both ways

If PayPal is giving people hard time and going way past deadlines… looks like they aren’t trying to pay out
Not following you

For one, how does PayPal have my money I paid to Z?
For two, more importantly, the goods I purchased were not delivered and there’s no way they can say otherwise…

Its very possible that PayPal is taking a stance that the transactions were for INVESTMENTS and not PURCHASES from a traditional merchant

Pre-ordering multiple pairs of athletic shoes 2yrs in advance of the speculated release date isn't seen as traditional shopping
This makes sense from their standpoint….

I actually saw a screenshot (not sure how true it is, I’ve received a TON of phishing emails from a fake PayPal as of late) on IG saying PayPal basically banned the user because the purchase went against their guidelines.

I don't really use paypal for anything so I’m kind of confused about this. How is it that people paid with paypal and their credit card? Wouldn’t you use one or the other? Or does paypal directly bill your credit card every time you make a purchase?

Not following you

For one, how does PayPal have my money I paid to Z?
For two, more importantly, the goods I purchased were not delivered and there’s no way they can say otherwise…
You’re disputing PayPal not z when you file a chargeback.

I’m saying if PayPal is being shady with claims who knows what they’ll do with a charge ack. Could say some random ****. I don’t know just going off how they’re dealing with their own rules and terms on disputes…

Correct. Could be in their terms about this kind of stuff or pre orders and how after 180 you aren’t covered, etc etc

Not to be a **** but looking at how companies especially PayPal are scummy and ****ed me before on a charge ack. I wouldn’t it anything past them.

If you paid with Amex, they’ll likely cover your *** regardless what they say

I don't really use paypal for anything so I’m kind of confused about this. How is it that people paid with paypal and their credit card? Wouldn’t you use one or the other? Or does paypal directly bill your credit card every time you make a purchase?
I have my CC loaded into PayPal, it’s just quicker so I don’t have to type in anything. Pay via PayPal with your credit card.

You’re disputing PayPal not z when you file a chargeback.

I’m saying if PayPal is being shady with claims who knows what they’ll do with a charge ack. Could say some random ****. I don’t know just going off how they’re dealing with their own rules and terms on disputes…
I didn’t know that

Yea your CC will talk to them and PayPal will provide all the information they have and their terms and god knows what. If they close your dispute and it’s not in your favor they will show that to your CC, then it’s up to your Cc to see if they see it differently and what you can provide. Your word against PayPal’s.

I don’t have anything in this but since PayPal is involved and I along with others who have cases opened assumed by Zadah not responding to the claims that would be and open and shut case but it’s obviously not and they’re extending **** with no updates

I hope end of the day all my NtErs get their money back with no issue

I’ve only had to file claims with PayPal a couple times, and it’s been a while… isn’t it part of the claim/dispute that any communication between both parties is visible to both parties? Like an email type thread? If that’s the case, I’m assuming Zadeh or a representative of his hasn’t contacted regarding any of my cases. Or maybe he has lawyers that have been in contact with PayPal, and everything might be on hold until this whole thing is over? Which sucks because quite a few people have already been refunded for transactions within the 180 days, and some even outside of that window. Is PayPal picking and choosing, or did some just get lucky?

Seems like only a handful of people affected are in this thread, or at least commenting…

Yea your CC will talk to them and PayPal will provide all the information they have and their terms and god knows what. If they close your dispute and it’s not in your favor they will show that to your CC, then it’s up to your Cc to see if they see it differently and what you can provide. Your word against PayPal’s.

I don’t have anything in this but since PayPal is involved and I along with others who have cases opened assumed by Zadah not responding to the claims that would be and open and shut case but it’s obviously not and they’re extending **** with no updates

I hope end of the day all my NtErs get their money back with no issue

Gotta believe this is moreso because of the receivership and seeing what they can do to get money back on that end. They'll obviously try to recoup what they can before they have to payout chargebacks, but these all fall under goods/services not rendered. Tangible, physical product ordered but never fulfilled. Can't imagine banks have a way around this.

Today is the day PayPal listed as supppsed to answer my claim. No answer on the app or site and the people on the phone have no clue. I’m chalking this one up as a loss. Good luck to all!!!

Today is the day PayPal listed as supppsed to answer my claim. No answer on the app or site and the people on the phone have no clue. I’m chalking this one up as a loss. Good luck to all!!!
Did you say you used a debit card?

received earlier today. not much of an update

Attachments

• ntt.jpg
    ntt.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 788
Back
Top Bottom