Zadehkicks pre orders

Does any one got ban permanently from paypal. They asked me a transaction in the past which Zadeh bought back my preorders. And they said i need to provide tracking info. Obviously I dont have and I sent them email thread of agreement of the deal between him and I for explanation. But they still banned me... I understand that even if i got banned permanently, they still have to refund me for existing claims I am having on Zadeh, right. Anyone in the same situation😞

They just sent me 5 more winning claims. They did the right thing. Misha if you were in on it I ain’t mad at you no more big bro. Texas dildo dm me your size I’ll send you a pair of bricks.
😂 glad you got your money though for real ✊

01C863F4-B87A-4231-B7B1-D4630CD307E2.gif

Does any one got ban permanently from paypal. They asked me a transaction in the past which Zadeh bought back my preorders. And they said i need to provide tracking info. Obviously I dont have and I sent them email thread of agreement of the deal between him and I for explanation. But they still banned me... I understand that even if i got banned permanently, they still have to refund me for existing claims I am having on Zadeh, right. Anyone in the same situation😞
You must be one of the bulk buyers with Zadeh buying back from you :nerd:

I actually saw a screenshot a week or so about this, but the person that posted didn’t elaborate on what happened… maybe it was from people dealing with buybacks with Zadeh?

You must be one of the bulk buyers with Zadeh buying back from you :nerd:

I actually saw a screenshot a week or so about this, but the person that posted didn’t elaborate on what happened… maybe it was from people dealing with buybacks with Zadeh?
Man. Idk. I called paypal and the agent told me the ban doesnt have nothing to do with my existing claims. He even looked at my case and said my info is all good and went ahead created a appeal process for me. Couple days later i got a notification that paypal has restored PARTIALLY my account and I need to provide additional info. But since then there is nothing updated in my account. Still an aleart:"you cant use paypal anymore...". I mean idc if they ban me, i will use another payment method then, but for god sake, i need my (a lot) money back...

why would paypal ban you for that?

Did you explain what it was that was happening? That you never received the product and the seller decided to pay you for them?

What else you using PayPal for if they said the ban has nothing to do with your claims with Zadeh?

Go over PayPal's head to your bank directly then. PayPal is only the merchant processor; your bank can still provide full restitution (depending on what payment method you used).

PayPal sucks. Got tired of getting the run-around from them. Opened my disputes through my credit and debit cards. Much easier. Was even able to open one of my over 180 day purchases (Travis fragment lows) and get the credit immediately from my credit card. No loss.

That’s how card companies work with disputes, they give you a temporary credit right away and give about 60 days to investigate before making it permanent.

That’s how card companies work with disputes, they give you a temporary credit right away and give about 60 days to investigate before making it permanent.
Sure enough, got my refunds from PayPal early this morning. Guess I will have to call my credit card and bank to tell them.

Just curious. Can anyone confirm if they have received refunds for transactions that were outside of the 180 day period? I have 2 unfulfilled orders that i placed early last year. The paypal rep said they were being were allowing these to be looked into as they were aware of the whole Zadehkicks issue. They are still sitting with a status of "open"

Back
Top Bottom