Zeitgeist Moving Forward - OFFICIAL THREAD? date changed to Feb 7th?

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by MrBen23

Originally Posted by cartune

O a cult about freeing your minds
Agreed. The first video was really interesting so I decided to watch the second. I turned the second off as soon as I found out their agenda. Not sure if I'll check out the third installment now.
eyes.gif

people complain saying fear mongering this or conspiracy theory that.....that no one actually is presenting any solutions to the problem with respect to these videos. Here is someone finally presenting a concise solution and they get labeled a "cult" 
laugh.gif
No one is forcing you to drink the punch.
haw haw haw. 

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by MrBen23

Originally Posted by cartune

O a cult about freeing your minds
Agreed. The first video was really interesting so I decided to watch the second. I turned the second off as soon as I found out their agenda. Not sure if I'll check out the third installment now.
eyes.gif

people complain saying fear mongering this or conspiracy theory that.....that no one actually is presenting any solutions to the problem with respect to these videos. Here is someone finally presenting a concise solution and they get labeled a "cult" 
laugh.gif
No one is forcing you to drink the punch.
haw haw haw. 

I dont really recommend the Zeitgeist films if your seeking truth....

these are filled with DISINFO and MISINFO with scattered bits of actual truth

watching this stuff is depressing, knowing it's a war that can never be won. I think I read somewhere on the scale of comparison, saying it's basically like 1 person fighting 1,000,000. Humanity really doesn't stand a chance at seeing the "light" for lack of better term. Although there is one solution to this all.

Spoiler [+]
2012. kill everyone and start over #ATOMBOMB

watching this stuff is depressing, knowing it's a war that can never be won. I think I read somewhere on the scale of comparison, saying it's basically like 1 person fighting 1,000,000. Humanity really doesn't stand a chance at seeing the "light" for lack of better term. Although there is one solution to this all.

Spoiler [+]
2012. kill everyone and start over #ATOMBOMB

Originally Posted by sorianotron

yep. if you look look into peter joseph and the idiots with whom he obtains his knowledge from, you will see they are all satanic idiots: jordan maxwell, manly p. hall, albert pike, hp blavatsky and acharya s. the federal reserve stuff and 9/11 stuff is truth for the most part, but they wanted people to walk away remembering only the 1st part of the movie. mix in a lot of truth with a few (major) lies and you have taking it ALL in as truth. 
remember this: new age/new eon/age of aquarius/one world = disguised lucifernianism. all share the exact same doctrines, but different titles. they all preach the same things lucifer did which is that you can obtain the knowledge yourself to become like god. lucifer aspired to be like god and like the most high and in essence, all new age beliefs and doctrines tell you the same.

Originally Posted by sorianotron

yep. if you look look into peter joseph and the idiots with whom he obtains his knowledge from, you will see they are all satanic idiots: jordan maxwell, manly p. hall, albert pike, hp blavatsky and acharya s. the federal reserve stuff and 9/11 stuff is truth for the most part, but they wanted people to walk away remembering only the 1st part of the movie. mix in a lot of truth with a few (major) lies and you have taking it ALL in as truth. 
remember this: new age/new eon/age of aquarius/one world = disguised lucifernianism. all share the exact same doctrines, but different titles. they all preach the same things lucifer did which is that you can obtain the knowledge yourself to become like god. lucifer aspired to be like god and like the most high and in essence, all new age beliefs and doctrines tell you the same.

Back
Top Bottom