Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

Reebok wasn't a rinky dink company. He didn't do it on his own.

They were larger and more popular than Nike at one point and had a history with Kemp's and Shaq's in basketball.

they were indeed. I believe they stopped being innovative. I remember clearly when Reebok was all the hype especially with Shaq back in the early 90s.

I think for that conversation, it applies more to Grant Hill and Fila

Because that wasn't necessarily a nationally popular brand. They had a couple of runs in the hood and BK used to be in to them for a minute.

I personally never liked them, but he had two popular models.

I think for that conversation, it applies more to Grant Hill and Fila

Because that wasn't necessarily a nationally popular brand. They had a couple of runs in the hood and BK used to be in to them for a minute.

I personally never liked them, but he had two popular models.
who knows what would have happened if only GH didn't get that badly injured. he was popular enough and likeable that he made an unknown brand get a national spotlight and somehow popular in a way. one of the reasons why I bought the GH2 and man I was ballin back then and felt like drinking a Sprite.

who knows what would have happened if only GH didn't get that badly injured. he was popular enough and likeable that he made an unknown brand get a national spotlight and somehow popular in a way. one of the reasons why I bought the GH2 and man I was ballin back then and felt like drinking a Sprite.

Especially going to Orlando and having a championship caliber team.

Especially going to Orlando and having a championship caliber team.
that would have been amazing. despite being a Bulls fan, it was the only time that I like someone like the Magic all except Nick Anderson. I even got the Shaq Magic 32 shirts that were popular back then and it was amazing. too bad they got swept by the Rockets. they really needed someone like GH.

They only make 2 pairs in a size 13. Lol that’s how I feel whenever Nike does those fake sale outs. Like wtf y’all only made that many?
It's crazy. I get size runs are produced on a bell curve but it seems like on those "extreme sizes" the curve is more like a cliff drop.

GHill 2s were the 1st shoe I lusted after & ripped the gift wrap open at midnight.

FSR

Attachments

• 63A19BC7-08AE-4F14-A21D-C48E9CAD350F.jpeg
    63A19BC7-08AE-4F14-A21D-C48E9CAD350F.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 341
By dead do you mean still available?
I guess. Usually threads include pics of people getting them and people looking for availability. This thread literally went silent for days. I feel like the hype is gone. I got the pair I wanted. I'll keep them as his first signature shoe since I am both a fan of him and the Pels.

Mine just got delivered. They are comfortable enough under foot just walking around in my house. Definitely not for a wide footer. And they are cut lower than I expected...almost a mid/lowtop.

Even in hand I'm on the fence. I just don't think they are wide enough. These do not feel like they were made with someone the size of Zion Williamson in mind at all.

Attachments

• 20210514_152746.jpg
    20210514_152746.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom