Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

ZNAs came in today from DSG, they're very pretty in person. I want to get the Marions also when they eventually drop, too. Curious what other colorways are coming after these first four that were announced!

I think these are going back to Nike. Just not wide enough. It's definitely a $120 shoe based on materials used. Cushioning us on point however.

In my opinion yes, and they’re not as narrow as I’ve heard. I bought the size I play basketball in and the size that I wear casually and they both fit as expected.

I have wide feet also, not fins like others and they fit just fine.

Thats odd. So you have wide feet, went tts and theyre not narrow?

Nah KD’s are narrow and I always have to go a half size up just for basketball. The Zion’s fit just fine to me.

I got a 10.5 and and 11 and I could play in the 11’s but the 10.5 fit perfect for basketball.

That’s just for me, everyone keeps saying they’re narrow so maybe it’s just me.

If I didn’t hear from people saying they’re narrow I never would’ve noticed.

For me the forefoot fit narrow. Right where the bottom sets of eyelets are. Even loosened fully.

I have slightly wide feet but it's not typically an issue for other Nikes.

I decided to try them on again and I get why they say they aren’t for wide footers. The section below I circled does cut in on the foot and wouldn’t be wide footer friendly so I’ve been corrected.

1621044031578.jpeg

They don’t bother me but I get it, they’re right.

I decided to try them on again and I get why they say they aren’t for wide footers. The section below I circled does cut in on the foot and wouldn’t be wide footer friendly so I’ve been corrected.

1621044031578.jpeg

They don’t bother me but I get it, they’re right.
reminds me of the KD's and figure 8 design on some old Adidas shoes.

I just tried on the ZNA pair tts, and theyre were too tight in the forefoot even after loosening all the laces, right where the strap is on the inner panel.
They look great in hand, quality seems decent
Couldnt feel the cushion at all though. Felt like straight phylon
After that I tried the PG 5 tts and no problems, basically felt perfect and I could feel the air strobel

Last edited:
Got Noahs in hand. Gotta say I like them. I went up a half size and they feel a little big length and width wise. Gonna reorder TTS. Ill def be in for a pair, but it’s gotta be under $100.

Last edited:
Got Noahs in hand. Gotta say I like them. I went up a half size and they feet a little big length and width wise. Gonna reorder TTS. Ill def be in for a pair, but it’s gotta be under $100.

stay true to size indeed. They form to your feet als Tony star/iron man armor

Yeah these definitely do shape to your foot which was unexpected, and they feel better over time for sure.

So here I am, casually checking out the Jordan 36 thread when all of a sudden, outta nowhere...
Tatum Colorway is fugly but the shoe itself is better than that Zion ZNA garbage.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
wasnt enough hating on the Zions in this thread, dude had to find a way to hate on them in another :lol:
im telling you the designer had to of done sneeker sneeker dirty somehow

Back
Top Bottom