Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

I am excited to try out the ZCode. Fellow South Carolinian. From the toe down they look solid. Let’s see more.
Where you from? I'm over in Edgefield.

I plan to get a pair just to support even if he did go to that evil school instead of Chapel Hill.

20210331_084752.jpg

From Footlocker UK release calendar.

that's the name I've seen for them before, and dsg's release calendar has them listed as jordan zion 1. they've been pretty good with updating their release calendar with the latest info lately

Title changed back to Zion 1. I'm kind of disappointed they put it back even $10. It's going to be tough to make a shoe durable enough for Zion at that price point if only based on precedent. Freak 1s were great and still get worn to this day by guys in the NBA. Freak 2s were terrible and outside of Giannis' fam, almost nobody wears them nightly. Kyries are around that price point and the 6s and kybrids are worn a lot. I think PGs are around that price too right? Gonna be a toss up, but I hope Nike doesn't come out with something bootleg for a dude that is crushing 35s.

Yeah the retail pair will probably not be what Zion actually wears. For $120 it’s most likely just forefoot zoom and cheap materials. Can’t see them adding any more tech at that price point

Price should be the lowest possible so more kids could get their parents to get them a pair. Kinda like what Dame said about his shoes, and they’ve always been around 110$. Dont worry bout Zion’s personal shoes, they can reinforce them for him, us civilians will be fine

I love this idea on the Marbury wave, I just don't know how much they can reinforce it without it being obvious he basically has a 90% different shoe than you do. Do like LeBron and Westbrook and have the regular model and the takedown model.

But anyway, I just want to see the damn shoe unveiled if it's coming out in literally 3 weeks :lol:

Colorway isn't my thing but it looks like they did him right. A lot of forefoot coverage, which will really work for me as a wide footer. Also looks like max impact protection & cushion that can hold him. And his logo is decent, and of course they incorporated the Z.

This is my favorite aspect of the shoe

1617497810358.png

the anti-KD :lol:

Bring on all the colorways JB!

Trying to imagine what the various colorways will look like.
  • Black/Bright Crimson-Amarillo-White ( DA3130-001 ) (These are the ones above, right)
  • Black/Metallic Gold-White (DA3130-002)
  • Black/White-Bright Crimson (DA3130-006)
  • Light Smoke Grey/Smoke Grey-Black-Total Orange: DA3130-008
  • Green/Asparagus-Beach-Black (DA3130-300)
  • Blue Void/Fierce Purple-Indigo Haze-Bright crimson (DA3130-400)
  • Blue Void/White-Metallic Gold-University Red (DA3130-401)
  • Dark Beetroot/Sesame-Metallic Red Bronze (DA3130-600)

I like how they incorporated the Z on the side. Looks kinda like a Westbrook shoe, but overall not bad.

Ahhhh meannnn they do look great from the top view. Im not feeling the sideview
Hopefully the only tech in the shoe isnt that dime sized zoom bag in the forefoot (I assume that circle is a zoom bag)
In a good colorway these will be nice
In for a pair

Oh I just noticed the letters "AIR" in the forefoot sideview........................could be a full length air strobel making the PG line obsolete

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom