Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

Picked up in store at DSG just now.Ordered a 12 and 13 to be safe and I’m glad I did... they run very narrow. I’m a 12 in most Jordan’s and 13 in Kobe’s. These are narrow like Kobe’s. Went with the size 13.
4FB7A1B1-4A23-4950-A9D0-B7C9F58CA87D.jpeg
7AE95952-E8C7-48FE-BD82-968648EBF45A.jpeg
B01DF183-4B87-43B7-9476-5AB690E8A165.jpeg
C3C102D7-7105-40CC-986B-2B93F00694A0.jpeg
3FB72C12-ECB3-4B05-B2B6-9FA23BD810A2.jpeg
Thoughts on build and comfort?

Had a chance to stop by a d*cks that happened to carry them. Definitely not wide foot friendly. And I have narrow feet too. I could get away with .5 up but I think they’ll break in after a few runs. Top view, that side rigger is crazy.

Ordered a pair off NDC today. Wasn't able to use a birthday discount, unfortunately.

Zion's sneaker isn't wide-foot friendly?? Unfortunately I might have to return them, if that's the case.

Had a chance to stop by a d*cks that happened to carry them. Definitely not wide foot friendly. And I have narrow feet too. I could get away with .5 up but I think they’ll break in after a few runs. Top view, that side rigger is crazy.
Yeah I ordered TTS because I feel like shoes with any type of strobel are extremely rigid and pinching at first, but after a few hours on the court they feel fine.

Got them, I have an odd situation with one foot being a half size smaller due to breaking my ankle and foot as a toddler. They definitely run small and narrow. They felt very light when I wore them, and as a Duke fan that named his dog after Zion, I bought them.

Bro I'm so sad they're narrow. I hate how narrow all these nike ball shoes are nowadays. At least make a wide option for us like New Balance. Not everyone's feet is hockey sticks like KD. But I'm not even surprised because Zion used to wear Kyries when he was in Duke. I really like the look of these zions its a shame I prob won't even fit in them.

for anyone looking fsr on dicksportinggoods

wish it was nike and their 60 day try out period

Bro I'm so sad they're narrow. I hate how narrow all these nike ball shoes are nowadays. At least make a wide option for us like New Balance. Not everyone's feet is hockey sticks like KD. But I'm not even surprised because Zion used to wear Kyries when he was in Duke. I really like the look of these zions its a shame I prob won't even fit in them.

embiid 1 is the only wide foot friendly shoe i know

So the stock insole is THICK and I never wear my pairs with those, I always put in orthotics. I went TTS and granted I definitely have narrow feet, but these fit perfect for me. Just wearing them around the office today until I can get them on court tomorrow. Not to mention they feel great so far.

2EB377A7-5758-4F05-BD5E-4E6159A7836A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom