• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I'm getting the feeling that these will be high quality and limited supply line similar to the "BIN" or "DB" type line for JB.....

Looks like there's some sort of pattern.

These are definitely going to be a Vault only release i feel like

JM used the term "stupid limited"

..that leads me to believe LA only type release like we see with Miami only releases with LeBron Stuff

theyre allright 
tired.gif

It's really nice, but I wanna see if the 5s are gonna come out. Doesn't help that I have a good amount of grey shoes already too.

not sure if serious...? all the GR colorways were easily attainable and most even hit outlets for $50. i got the blackout pair with ease a few days after release and all the stores in the mall still had a FSR. i got 2 pairs of MPLS on a phone order from an outlet for $50 each and i got the black/gold "asia exclusive" pair from an outlet for $50 as well. MVPs and ASGs were easily attainable if you just went on RD. my only gripe with 3s were the lack of colorways released and how dope the unreleased PEs/overseas exclusives were (aces and chinas). im looking forward to a re-release of the 3 the most, one of my favorite kobes out of his whole line
Thanks for reminding me that I missed out on those. 
mean.gif
 They dropped in outlets and Ross/Marshalls. 3s were very slept on. Amazing basketball shoes. I'm really looking forward to the 1s tho. If I could stock up on 1s and KD2s, they'd be the only shoes I ever hoop in.

The irony is that Kobe wore the Huarache 2k4 during most of the playoffs if memory serves me right.
laugh.gif
During that year? He wore the sheaths the most. The whole playoffs if I remember correctly, except one game. The irony of that is that he sprained his ankle wearing the Strengths during the one game he did wear them. Even though Strengths were supposed to have superior ankle protection.

The irony is that Kobe wore the Huarache 2k4 during most of the playoffs if memory serves me right. :lol:

During that year? He wore the sheaths the most. The whole playoffs if I remember correctly, except one game. The irony of that is that he sprained his ankle wearing the Strengths during the one game he did wear them. Even though Strengths were supposed to have superior ankle protection.

You might be right. Maybe it was the year before or after that one. I clearly remember him going back to the H2k4 for a significant period of time during one of those seasons.

Hilarious that people are worried about THESE shoes getting hyped.

I understand everything limited sells out now, but if they GR the 1 or 2 and it sells out, I'll be stunned.

And they haven't even been confirmed for a US release... Pics are of footlocker EU launch calendar.

Back
Top Bottom