• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
So no sz13s? LeBron 3 is one of my favorite Nikes of all time. The zoom on those was beautiful

That was my first pair of Nikes, the black and crimson joints. Beat them to the ground and then some :lol:

is that supposed to be a marble grey with gold accents?

may try for em. will look nice with the rest of my zkii's...

is that supposed to be a marble grey with gold accents?

may try for em. will look nice with the rest of my zkii's...
It does look like it but once some better pics come out I would really wanna see what the kobe Is are gonna look like

I need to be put on to where y'all are finding these Kobe I's for so cheap
mean.gif
its called eBay!

I've looked bruh
laugh.gif

At this point dudes want between $140-200 for most colorways in my size. Dudes in here copping for $50-100 would obviously be winning in comparison to that.
i looked for a while seen a pair and bid at the last minute, same with V aways i got for $50/shipped, its all in the timing

What size and condition are you looking for though? $140-200 sounds about right for the most part if you're strictly looking for DS pairs, depends on size and colorway obviously.

What size and condition are you looking for though? $140-200 sounds about right for the most part if you're strictly looking for DS pairs, depends on size and colorway obviously.

10-10.5, and it doesn't have to be DS per say, just not scuffed/permanently stained/badly creased, etc.

Yeah, I figured that was probably the norm until I saw what dudes in here were getting pairs recently for :lol:

quality on those looks top notch. like really good lifestyle materials. probably gonna cost a grip

10-10.5, and it doesn't have to be DS per say, just not scuffed/permanently stained/badly creased, etc.

Yeah, I figured that was probably the norm until I saw what dudes in here were getting pairs recently for :lol:

Im the same size and its ridiculous looking for kobe 1s aint no way in hell im paying for 140-220

I just want a pair with the traction intact so i can ball in em, and i be looking for lebron 4s most the prices i see are 200+

Why is it so :'(

Im the same size and its ridiculous looking for kobe 1s aint no way in hell im paying for 140-220

I just want a pair with the traction intact so i can ball in em, and i be looking for lebron 4s most the prices i see are 200+

Why is it so :'(

I can relate to the LBJ IV struggle too :smh:

Muh****** never luhhd us :smh:

I'm the same size range as you guys, so I'm seeing those same kind of prices :lol:. Every once in a while there might be a DS or VNDS pair or two that slip through the cracks for a lower price, but it doesn't come often enough these days. Maybe a year or so ago, I could still find pairs more often for sub $100 prices, but it's tougher these days.

And yeah, not to sidetrack things too much, but some of the Lebron IVs are definitely going for absurd prices. I saw somebody list a pair of blackouts the other day for $400. We're talking about blackouts, not Graffitis, Fruitty Pebbles, etc. Blackouts. :lol:

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom