• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
This is the stuff that pisses me off.  3rd Release in a row with a dang connection error. WTF is this nike, 7 billion in revenue, can't even have friking stable servers. I use a both on both computers, first gets connection, then second wtf! 3 releases in a row the same ****

This is the stuff that pisses me off.  3rd Release in a row with a dang connection error. WTF is this nike, 7 billion in revenue, can't even have friking stable servers. I use a both on both computers, first gets connection, then second wtf! 3 releases in a row the same ****
its not the servers......nike servers are miles ahead of the rest

its the fact that there are probably thousands of people trying to access the same site at the same time

Got the connection error.

Tried taxis to see how it would work on different browsers (chrome, firefox, IE) and if I would get the same result. Connection error and High Order Volume processing error.

Ugly sweaters sold out before Kobes. Mexican Sneakerhead went for the sweaters over the Kobes too. That says A LOT lol

so who is gonna wait @ Niketown for a pair in this weather lmao
There've been people here at Nike ATL that have been there since 9 yesterday waiting in their cars (security doesn't allow lineups until 6AM... and then it's a mad dash from the parking lot to the Nike door at 6) for the unclaimed RSVPs.

It's only getting worse next week when the 11s release
laugh.gif

Looking at a screen with the little loading circle......still.......haven't refreshed yet. Man the game has changed man. Smh...:smh:

Looking at a screen with the little loading circle......still.......haven't refreshed yet. Man the game has changed man. Smh...
mean.gif
The salt level has reached it's peak when that quote is said lol.

Cheer up fam.We were blessed with another day of life.

Back
Top Bottom