• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
none of the atc services work i used today..i think something was strange about this release.. seems like nike is on to things rite now... alot of bot users got error messages today

Last edited:
3rd time striking out. First the WTK then 1s now 2s. I'm really hoping the hype of the 11s next week will make it easier to cop the 3s but I doubt that

The atc service I used didn't get anything, something does seem up with the past few releases.

3rd time striking out. First the WTK then 1s now 2s. I'm really hoping the hype of the 11s next week will make it easier to cop the 3s but I doubt that

Absolutely nothing will make any of these easier to get. If anything it'll be harder each week because even more people learn about them.

Taxi's came out and all those buyers crashed the servers. Good luck with the 3's next week when everyone goes HAM on those Gammas.

long wait for me since i want the vii
so I'm not the only one who wants the 7's, that gold heel plate, and that pattern 
smokin.gif

ohh I really don't wanna have to buy each pair at reseller price :frown: gonna be down like 3.5k on the pack

down $815 for both preludes already, i guess it could be work, but it would only be around 400 if i just copped on NDC

Prices are only going to go up from here on out.  As the weeks pass by, quantity will decrease and those individuals who only need 1 or 2 to complete the set are going to drive the prices up...

It is what it is at this point...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom