• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

This is why no one helps anyone.  Being condescending won't get you anywhere, chief.  
All i asked for was a website... hence the is it that serious....But its ok I get how some of you are...If i had info to help a fellow Nter out I would gladly share it...and I have 

If you want info, then go about it the right way.  PM people.  There are a million lurkers in here that will use that info the wrong way.  

Use your head man. 

We've all shared our fair amount. I've given away thousands of dollars of shoes on this site. It says a lot when someone is handed the key and can't help their damn self. They already told you where you could find the info without it being posted right before the release of EIGHTEEN TOTAL PAIRS. C'mon dude, If you can't figure out how to determine the site then why the hell should I just hand you my pair?

Last edited:
lol at you guys not sharing all the Info...y'all make it hard for a young grasshopper to prosper. will do go do some research before my misery p3's :tongue:

This kid needs to stop askin for info..if u been collecting Kobe's for a while u know the websites

This kid needs to stop askin for info..if u been collecting Kobe's for a while u know the websites
mean.gif
mean.gif

You have to love the lurkers that come out on release day that have never contributed anything to a Kobe thread asking for links. Really grimy to do that, especially when you're talking about a shoe that is nearly impossible to get for retail.

You have to love the lurkers that come out on release day that have never contributed anything to a Kobe thread asking for links. Really grimy to do that, especially when you're talking about a shoe that is nearly impossible to get for retail.

in lurkers defense, not everyone has hours to site on a sneaker forum to discuss this crap.... most people don't pay the rent flipping shoes, but would still like some of these cool pairs not unlike the active members here. The sense of entitlement on here is a bit ridiculous....

....[/quote]
in lurkers defense, not everyone has hours to site on a sneaker forum to discuss this crap.... most people don't pay the rent flipping shoes, but would still like some of these cool pairs not unlike the active members here. The sense of entitlement on here is a bit ridiculous....

There's a thread created with info for a reason. You're not talking about 100 of pages to read through anyway. The majority of the people that contribute to the thread are there to buy and wear the shoes. Someone asking for a link on release day is more likely the one looking to flip them for a profit. I should have stopped reading when you wrote "in lurkers defense".

Last edited:
:lol:  thirst, GL to all my fellow NTers, I'll be missing out on this one, going to a local shelter to help out 
Good for you.. I should be doing something more positive with my time then wasting it on shoes I won't get..

If you don't know where to go to I'm not tellin u...
My add to cart service failed me this mornin..:-(..hopefully another site can come thru later :smile:

lmao stuff like this kills me. stop bragging about your almighty knowledge of sites and just **** then? guys are making it seem like one pm would hurt their chances in copping.

Back
Top Bottom