• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Agreed!! Only Problem With Them To Me Is The Check .. Looks Like A Piece Of White Cardboard

Kind of looks like it, but once you feel the check it like I don't know how to explain, suede? Nubuck? Its really soft maybe someone can help explain the check material for those who don't have

I'm still leaning against going after the prelude 3's, but I've been trying to find on-foot pictures of ANY zk3 and I can't find 'em. I know they were good ball shoes but the waffle aesthetics didn't make for a good casual wear.

Anyone have on-foot pics of the 3's?

Raffles for these gammas are crazy, can't imagine how crazy spots with the preludes and 11s are.

I found the ig of the guy who has the prelude 3 for sale he said he'll have the 4s and 5s in hand this Wednesday. What you guys think can anyone from the L.A. Area vouch for this guy? He's located in studio city and his ig is @russellrecio

$200?! lmfao! I wanted the IIs and IVs, but **** that
I wanted the IVs as well but when I saw the price for 2bills? not for me
indifferent.gif
 but heard the retro on them kobes quality are on point.!

Finally able to cop the IIs without getting Meg, LoL

I got Megged on the 1s because of ordering two shoes.

Why is the hype so strong for this pack? Not a single pair jumps out to me, a few are nice but nothing more than that.

As the releases go on people will notice how limited they are and more people are gonna try to cop making it harder and harder to cop 

Was wanting to get an opinion for a trade, wether or not it is worth it or not?

Should I ask here or trade forum?

Back
Top Bottom