• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I hate how this thread went from appreciating the shoes to talking about resell price and hypebeasts/resellers :smh:

Niketalk= RESELLER TALK!

Rocked the II's all day today...gotta say...comfortable as fkkkkk....this was indoors all day of course lol

I've paid resale for both pairs so far?

Am I mad? No.

I cleared out shoes I haven't worn from the past months pick ups.

It's what this hobby has become.

I will pay market value for any prelude shoe until I complete this pack.

I've paid resale for both pairs so far?

Am I mad? No.

I cleared out shoes I haven't worn from the past months pick ups.

It's what this hobby has become.

I will pay market value for any prelude shoe until I complete this pack.

I did the same thing for the Prelude 2's.
Sold a couple of pairs of general release kobes today for the cheap.

Please educate me on the meaning of megged.
something about receiving a cancellation of order from Meg. This proved me that multiple orders can get you flag also (since i do not use bots).

I got this response when I ordered 2 pairs of Kobe 1s.

but for the IIs release that I ordered only one pair, i got this

F5 skills owns LoL

Anyone know a legit pre order site? Really need the 4's and 5's and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get them on NDC.

something about receiving a cancellation of order from Meg. This proved me that multiple orders can get you flag also (since i do not use bots).

I got this response when I ordered 2 pairs of Kobe 1s.

but for the IIs release that I ordered only one pair, i got this

F5 skills owns LoL
2 post no bot using bullcrap master that is

ran around LA today getting raffles for the 3s. God dam every HoH had huge lines for gammas.

Smh not to mention every1 doing their holiday shopping added to the masses.
mean.gif

One of the Champs here went through an entire roll of raffle tickets for the gammas, 5,000 of them. 

I got zero interest in those gammas, at all. Didn't know they did raffle for the 3's today too. It's better to have raffles on the weekend imo but don't just up and start doing them out of nowhere.

Holy ****!!
That's what I said, couldn't believe it. Includes GS but still, that's crazy.
My local HOHs said you could only win/purchase one shoe style.  When I asked them if I won two of the three shoes (Prelude III, Gammas, and SC The Gloves), would I be able to CHOOSE which shoe I wanted, they told me "No, if you win for the Gammas, then you are 'disqualified' for the others."  Since I don't know which shoe they will be pulling winners for first, I decided to just get a raffle ticket for the Kobes.

Last edited:

One of the Champs here went through an entire roll of raffle tickets for the gammas, 5,000 of them. 
browsing instagram, lines were crazy. this was the line at footlocker for the gamma raffle out here. not joking or anything lady said maybe 100 people came through out the day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom