• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

They look like Jacksonville Jaguar Edition Kobes
grin.gif

So supposedly 270 for the 2s... I asked for pics I'll post em up in a bit let me know what ya think

Dude claims he works in NTNY... 

Last edited:
I'd say fake.. These nod way the guy risks his job over $100 profit. And if he does, not on this shoe.

Last edited:
I think i'ma just pass... way too good to be true... I was trying to cop my sz11 before the 3s released... 

So do we really have to worry about fakes for these? Has any of them surfaced?

Last edited:
Ntny didn't get many pairs. And if an employee got his hands on a pair doubt he'd sell at tht price when he could easily get $400

Ntny didn't get many pairs. And if an employee got his hands on a pair doubt he'd sell at tht price when he could easily get $400
Not even that I wanted to see what was up with this dude so I just asked him if he could get me a 10 10.5 and a 9 and hes like yeah yeah I got you... smh what does that even mean... you gonna go in the back and get em? 

Not even that I wanted to see what was up with this dude so I just asked him if he could get me a 10 10.5 and a 9 and hes like yeah yeah I got you... smh what does that even mean... you gonna go in the back and get em? 
tell him PayPal invoice or meet at police station. If he says no somethings wrong.

21 Mercer doing rsvp on the 3s. Whoever was there for the 2s seem what happened :rofl:

if you meet up with dude, take a chance. Not everyone is out to get rich on selling shoes.... Just be safe doing it.

oh ok. Would hate for someone to win and not pick em up. They keep enough pairs for themselves anyways
mean.gif
. They don't need more
haha i dont mind taking a road trip to pick them if i have to

better than paying 400+ to the resellers

what size are u btw?

Back
Top Bottom