• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
didn't even know they released the 2s tell me the story.
before they opened two guys were about to fight and were grabbing each other. Maybe a short jab or two thrown. Afterwards some dude who missed out started wylin and throwing ppls bags on the floor trying to take the kobes. Nothing special but still entertaining

before they opened two guys were about to fight and were grabbing each other. Maybe a short jab or two thrown. Afterwards some dude who missed out started wylin and throwing ppls bags on the floor trying to take the kobes. Nothing special but still entertaining
damn sounds dangerous to me lol

didn't even know they released the 2s tell me the story.

oh so they did fcfs.

It's crazy reading all these stories about fights, knives and guns.  Living in Chicago (aka murder capital of the US, aka Chiraq) we have ZERO violence at all at our Niketown or other surrounding stores.  

If I lived in those markets you guys are in, i'd be an online-only shopper.  

It's crazy reading all these stories about fights, knives and guns.  Living in Chicago (aka murder capital of the US, aka Chiraq) we have ZERO violence at all at our Niketown or other surrounding stores.  

If I lived in those markets you guys are in, i'd be an online-only shopper.  
it happens, it's a part of life. There was a shooting at wish atl earlier this year so anything is possible

For anyone wondering about the store that I mentioned earlier is that Spanish shot clock.

I think these are a mess.  It looks like someone painted while wearing their 4s.  I loved the fours for the simple, clean colorways.  Chaos, ace, del sol, carpe diem, ASG etc.  all featured very simple colorblocking.  I definitely like all of the shoes I listed above more than these.  I wish they would've stayed with a more simple colorblocking scheme on these reminiscent of the original kobe 4 colorways.  I really really want the V-VII, but I doubt that happens.  Oh well.

If there's ever a limited release to not use a bot on, it's the 3's this week. NDC has had servers down the last 4 weeks and has encountered actual crashing issues that the site hasn't seen since they switched things up at the beginning of August 2012. Crashing is causing people to lose shoes from their cart, or to get the error message of frustration, and I, as well as a few other people I know, got preludes after minutes of waiting in line and then pushed through the checkout while the site crashed and we lucked out keeping our pairs.

NDC will be completely jam packed on Saturday bc the XI's in addition to other shoes and I know that at least one server won't be at 100% until after the new year. This will play into some late comer/manual users hands, while a lot of others will still get hit with the connection error (at that point, you aren't getting through with any device in close vicinity) because of the crashing. Anyway, with the crashing it really does become a lottery on NDC, for manual users, bot users and early link users alike... whoever gets lucky in random order, gets the shoe, and can push through check out wins. This is definitely the week to come back and try if you've thrown in the towel on this pack already.

Do you guys think these are worth holding onto or selling right away. I was lucky enough to get 2 pairs and will rock one but am not sure about the other. If i only make a 100 bucks i would rather wait. Do uou think they will increse a lot over the years

Back
Top Bottom