• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I'm not feeling the wtk or prelude 6 because you really can't match with them without looking like you just walked out of footlocker. I prefer simplistic color ways.

***This is speculation.  There are 0 facts to support my opinion***

I've been thinking about the way the last couple releases on Nike.com and I have a theory.  I think that Nike may be doing some sort of raffle for limited Nike.com releases.  The last two weeks a lot of people have been getting connection errors, myself included (this may be due to bot warfare 
laugh.gif
).  I think they are releasing the shoes online in a way that is almost completely random, so that the first person to click add to cart isn't necessarily the first one to get the shoes added to the their cart.  I get the feeling that they are doing this to level the playing field.  Giving those who are trying manually a chance.  In my opinion, a raffle style release makes sense today.  The bots have gotten out of control.  Everyone has one now and it is almost random anyway, except for a few who know something the majority of us do not.  

As far as my experience with the ZK3 sizing, Im 9 in almost everything kobe but i have a pair minneapolis 3s in a 10 and they are near perfect, pretty snug actually. I wouldnt have a problem at all if i grabbed either a 9.5 or 10 personally both would fit well. They definitely dont fit TTS for me but thats just my own personal experince

Yeah Id say especially for people with wide feet, go for sure a half size up. they are definitely comfy but ive heard from other they are snug as well
shouldve went with the 14 then :smh: . I had the option of 12 and 14 and I took the 12

These Presale Prices On The III In The $350-$375 Range Have Me Hopeful That Resell Prices Won't Be Too Too Bad Should I Be Forced To Go That Route For These After Release Day :D

Last edited:
finally caught up on this thread, and it seems like the II and III wont be the value of the I but do you guys see any other pair having the same value as the I ?or the I dropping in price to the 400s ?

Back
Top Bottom