• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
So someone returned a size 7 of the prelude 2's at my local footlocker.

Apparently they couldn't resell so gave up and got their cash back.

Had me wanting to take out the insole and try them out but cant eem do an 8.5 like that.

These Presale Prices On The III In The $350-$375 Range Have Me Hopeful That Resell Prices Won't Be Too Too Bad Should I Be Forced To Go That Route For These After Release Day :D
after the announcement today, nothing for at least a few weeks except red yeezys will have a high resale value imo.

Exactly 3 seconds after link posted on NikeStoreEurope:

I don't know why Nike just won't add a captcha system when clicking Add To Cart just for TLO links. This would at least slow down bots...

I give up. (Again...)

Got my order for the 3's in on Nike UK. Took 5 minutes of error codes.

Cant wait to get them, I've never seen them in person. I haven't seen my 2's yet either, the wife wrapped them for xmas.

Yes, every time I tried to add to basket. Same as with the 2's. Click size - add to basket - error - repeat. Did this for about 5 minutes, then success.

so you who succeeded with the 3s did you try the previous preludes as well ? was it easier this time ? that means bot users are out of cash cause their pairs are sitting or because 3s are ugly or something ? 

Yes, every time I tried to add to basket. Same as with the 2's. Click size - add to basket - error - repeat. Did this for about 5 minutes, then success.
Without refreshing the page? Just clicked size and add to cart over and over again? Maybe I shouldn't give up so easily when that error pops up and also refresh the page.

No, I didnt refresh the page. Once I click "ok" on the error message went straight to the size option and tried again.

Gsp hoh is shady. Got here an hr earlier and saw them selling gammas to employees. Some dude even copped preludes :smh:

total setup. they didn't drop the link until 5:01 & at that point all you got was "THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE" page. i use tweetdeck to make sure i get the tweets in realtime. i've never had a problem until the Mambacurials and now these. to hell with Nike. I can't believe they pull this bs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom