• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
VIIs are dope too.. Might have to shoot for those too depending on my funds.

must be prelude 3s only because i know they aint do that for the gammas today.
NIKEATL did the same thing for the prelude 3's as well, they lady there was such a B-----, She made my boy log into the twitter account used, show her then had employees check it to confirm it was real.  Even with him telling her his name info and everything she would not give him the wristband without it.  Beware if you are using a RSVP service you better have your smartphone with you and you better be able to show them on the spot or your toast.....

NIKEATL did the same thing for the prelude 3's as well, they lady there was such a B-----, She made my boy log into the twitter account used, show her then had employees check it to confirm it was real.  Even with him telling her his name info and everything she would not give him the wristband without it.  Beware if you are using a RSVP service you better have your smartphone with you and you better be able to show them on the spot or your toast.....
that's bs. What if someone doesn't have a smartphone? Not everyone feels the need to have one nowadays

I'm visiting some friends in LA next week. Being an out of towner and a 5 foot 7 asian. Would it be safe for me to wear my P2 in the streets? I'll prolly be walking around the city, trying to act like a local. And yes, i'm being serious.
Where in LA? if Compton or inland empire. RIP

I'm happy I'm not into a lot of them so I can wait it out till the VIIs

I feel the same. But I liked the P2 also. So had to bite the bullet on the reseller price since i missed it on both sites. Forgot about the raffle last Sunday too.
Hoping that the hype will die like it is now so the reseller price will start settling when it reaches the VII.

Where in LA? if Compton or inland empire. RIP
its not safe to even walk around in sandals lol.... nah i've done releases in compton before, it was ok ...actually better than some spots... no one cuts in line when i went...

Last edited:
I remember seeing somewhere that all the preludes are limited to 24 pairs per each size. Can anyone confirm this.

that's BS.

Nike's policy allows that someone can RSVP on someone else's behalf.  That someone should not need access to the twitter account used.  They should complain and call corporate so these stores can't get away with enforcing fraudulent rules;  Probably just employees looking to deny as many pairs as they could so they could soak up the left-overs.

1 check. 2 check. 3 check. 4-5-6-7-8. We'll see. They're making it so hard for me. Haha. But once the 2's and 3's come in I'll for sure have some pictures ready to go.

Will someone confirm info for me about the raffle for Preludes? Sunday only?
I'm shy in real life so I stutter when I ask questions in person or call over the phone and ask.
I might even just stare at them or breathe into my cell phone really loudly and not say anything.

Back
Top Bottom