• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Next week is when I try. the V is my favorite one. For me its NDC or bust. Dont want to drive an 2.5 hrs round trip for just a chance to buy the shoe.

There are plenty of OG IV colorways that are as nice as if not better than the Prelude IVs IMO. If OG colorways were going for the retail price of the Preludes, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up some OGs. IVs and Vs especially have no lack of great colorways.

Truth....no prelude belongs in the top 3 of it's corresponding model. IMO of course

IMO the Is and IIs are the best of the pack. But granted, never was a fan of a lot of the later stuff in the Kobe line to start with. Hope everyone cops what they want, I'm after some NBs and SBs this holiday season.

Guys Comfort wise which preludes are better I heard the 3s are very plushy and sturdy in comparison to 1s and 2s?

4 could be potentially the easiest due to the yeezy 2 a couple days before some cats will be selling their houses for the Red Octobers. Definitely will try for Red October so I can trade my favs in pack (IMO red October's should be a fair trade for like 3-5 pairs of preludes

Glad I ended up with the 3s... Real pics make em look real good. Def one of the best pairs of the prelude pack IMO.
I said the same thing man, pics of 3s were already good, once I saw them in person I was super stoked. You are not going to be disappointed, congrats on winning the raffle btw.

Really want them 4'6'7 and 8's especially.

Gone be interesting.Nike prolly made a billion dollars this month after everything comes out ahahahah.Crazy december.

6s are a MUST. dropped 350 on the 3s today and might have to do it again for the 6s.

Cant wait for them to come in.

Some pics look ehh but some others make them look amazing.

Gotta see them IRL to find out.

Dudes who got them in hand what were your impressions based off the photos you had seen? Better or worse?

I was able to sell my Gamma XIs for $250 to then buy the 3s for $320. All in all I'm happy

got all the way to the checkout and had the order processing spinning for like 10 mins then boom get hit with the nikestore is down... 
i refresh on another tab and my cart is empty and checked my orders to see if it went through...

welp, i guess on to the next.

View media item 705297
I thought I was unable to complete my checkout this morning....

I just received a nike shipped confirmation email!!!!

Spilled my drink from my excitement but it was necessary. Morale of the story... pay your taxes, donate to charity, etc etc good things will happen. :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
I didn't use a shipping code since I was under the impression that all orders got expedited shipping..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom