• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
dang... i was trying for a 2nd pair. off too HOH it is in a few hours to pick up my prelude IV. my favorite model of the pack.. no resell value to it unless someone offers me $1000. naw.. no way haha

On the bright side I think nike might actually realize that they have a serious problem now and actually bring in some real tech people to fix it.

is that actually the first time ever that Nike could not release a Basketball shoe, due to someone hacking into the system?

Why blame Nike? If people abused early links, then props to Nike for not releasing today. Let them sort things out and then give everybody a fair shot.

Absolutely agree 1000%. I hope that one day Nike figures out how to make this a fair fight. No bots. No early links. None of this BS.

I don't agree with the 'no bots' part of your premise. Many of these guys who run these bot operations have them running 24/7 365 to pick up on re-stocks and. such. This will be no different for them honestly...

That link is not correct, serving shoes got the wrong info, since the shoe has still not released in Europe
nthat.gif

Absolutely agree 1000%. I hope that one day Nike figures out how to make this a fair fight. No bots. No early links. None of this BS.
easiest way is to do what bait has been doing with their online raffles. That type of thing is the fairest

I believe that Nike should implement the Ticketmaster system of things..make everyone type out a phrase on all twitter link only shoe releases and this would cut down on the use of bots and level the playin field for everyone again..everyone would have a fair chance at a hyped shoe..

Sent RSVP within 4-5 seconds and no cigar...

I am hopeful for this too, but I don't see it happening any time soon. I'd be interested to see the reason why this was delayed. I'd like to think it was related to bots/etc but honestly Nike doesn't care as long as they sell out. Whether it's bots/resellers/etc it doesn't matter to them as long as they keep making their sales

It's tough, but they are working on it 24/7. Today will be a massive clean up of dishonest users I'm sure.

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom