• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Anyone can constantly refresh the style number not just a bot. It's still better thank following a link from another website to buy a shoe on another. The old system wasn't perfect but it's better than what there is now.
Anything you can do, a script can do faster. I don't see how going back to the old system will make things any better.

so went back to sleep after striking out on bred 1's and seeing Nike tweet these were delayed. Any info on new launch date? 

Anything you can do, a script can do faster. I don't see how going back to the old system will make things any better.
Whenever I search for the style code on non TLO, right at 7, I refresh and I'm on the page of the shoe and can add to cart.

When I refresh twitter right at 7 I don't see the link. Sometimes I don't get it for over a minute. 

Bot or not you don't even have a chance if you can't access the page for a full minute after it's been live.

no one said it would be easy to cop with old system but at least you have more chances, bots can access tweet before you see it on your end .

Rumor around is that they cancelled because the shoe completely sold out before 7. So since they didn't want to officially release a shoe already sold out they didn't. So I'm hearing that ANYONE who placed an order and got through is getting the BANHAMMER!!!!

THE SHOE WAS DEF SOLD OUT BEFORE THE TWEET. I SAW THE PAGE AND WAS LIKE, "WTF? HOW IS IT SOLD OUT ALREADY" :lol:

GLAD I DID NOT GO FOR THE KOBES AND ONLY WENT FOR THE BREDS.

It may be more convenient for humans, but bots will find the link faster on NDC before you do. I still don't see how it makes things any better. But let's leave it at that. I don't want to turn this thread into a bot discussion. If it every happens and it is  better, then go Nike. 

Moving on, I'm more curious to see what Nike does with those who got in on the early link. Let the cancellations begin!

THE SHOE WAS DEF SOLD OUT BEFORE THE TWEET. I SAW THE PAGE AND WAS LIKE, "WTF? HOW IS IT SOLD OUT ALREADY"
laugh.gif

GLAD I DID NOT GO FOR THE KOBES AND ONLY WENT FOR THE BREDS.
Almost sounds like an inside job.  Maybe nike is trying to track the early link users,  but you can almost bet the link is given early to certain employees or personnel who leaked it to others  For the shoe to be sold out before the tweet which no one ever saw lets you know your chances.  Nike can ban all those guys, and if half of them were smart they were using a friends info, and they will be back again for the next release different name and address, gift card for purchase.  This is only release 4.... we sill have 4 to go.... sheesh...

Almost sounds like an inside job.  Maybe nike is trying to track the early link users,  but you can almost bet the link is given early to certain employees or personnel who leaked it to others  For the shoe to be sold out before the tweet which no one ever saw lets you know your chances.  Nike can ban all those guys, and if half of them were smart they were using a friends info, and they will be back again for the next release different name and address, gift card for purchase.  This is only release 4.... we sill have 4 to go.... sheesh...
And if it was an inside job.....Im sure nike got their guy this morning.

Back
Top Bottom