• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
The six colorway sounds promising and I hope the 3s look good. Always thought the 4s were awful :x

Damn. I was holding a glimmer of hope after seeing the Xmas cp3 that the fireworks would be the Xmas 2.0

I actually kinda like those if they're the Xmas 2s. The scale effect is pretty cool. Not sure if I'm gonna cop, but they're not bad.

prematurely decided to pass on xmas this Dec but after those pics and the sick video.. MAN! need those!!!

one of the wildest Xmas to date and yet a bit understated.

^Most of us are thinking those are just IDs, not the actual prelude VIs. They don't really match up with that blurry teaser pic we got of all of the preludes together

The six colorway sounds promising and I hope the 3s look good. Always thought the 4s were awful :x

kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

to each his own

Last edited:
That's what they SHOULD do.

Allow orders for one week for each model... They'd make a KILLING by doing that. You know some dudes would make 2-3+ pairs of every model.

That's what they SHOULD do.

Allow orders for one week for each model... They'd make a KILLING by doing that. You know some dudes would make 2-3+ pairs of every model.

2-3 min.

You'll have the all the mandatory "yeezy" colorways, then the SB color way, then Xmas (grinch, lights). Mock BL's, DK's..... Ect

Then some originals lol

Last edited:
I'm willing to cop every shoe but some of the colorways do seem a bit out there, looking forward to wednesday because I'm guessing their gonna introduce it during the Kobe 9 presser

Back
Top Bottom