• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
They look aight. Now limited is getting thrown around I'm starting to get nervous :smh:

I just don't get the 81 pt reference. Wonder if they'll have a snake scale look that don't have it already.

Just need the offical release info/pics on these. Will make up my mind once i can see the actual shoes

found they still using kobe 8 box for this and seems they gonna release it one by one instead of pack

jtnJianCk6hCr.jpg

Last edited:
Patiently waiting on the IV and V.

As long as these aren't vault only and they release it online, I'll give it a shot

Not sure how I feel about the multicolor collar, but the detail on that snakeskin upper seems nice.

Loving the detail, but hating the hype that's about to come...:smh:

found they still using kobe 8 box for this and seems they gonna release it one by one instead of pack

jtnJianCk6hCr.jpg
Dope shoe but disappointed that there isn't a prelude pack special packaging, call me weird but I always appreciate a nice box haha

The upper is luxurious kinda odd pairing with the "ghetto" collar and swoosh design lol. Not too mad if I can't have them.

special box only make matters worse for us to buy since it will only generate hype and lurking those resellers, hypebeast, fools ,etc trying to flip those for couple grand |I

special box only make matters worse for us to buy since it will only generate hype and lurking those resellers, hypebeast, fools ,etc trying to flip those for couple grand
tired.gif
True, just a personal preference though, I got a feeling people will try to scoop and flip anyways, seems every shoes goes that way now and once the resellers realize they cant make profit they just return them to Nike pry

Back
Top Bottom