• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Im seeing the IV go for 300-350 in sneaker groups already.  Just wait until NDC drops them and the market gets flooded.  

Patience 
pimp.gif

Not salty at all someone told me to screw the person I was giving the kobe my friend won in the hoh raffle and just to resell them, i'd rather help him out since he collects shoes and doesn't resell unless he has to. I'm helping him out on the rest of the kobes as well, he got me gamma 11 in sheikh raffle and i promised him all kobe preludes, hope i win em all for him.

wow what is happening w/ this thread? i've tried every prelude through NDC TLO and 3 different HOH raffle joints and just moved on when i lost.. it's just a shoe guys, don't let yourself get too salty over materialistic things. if you win, great, if you miss out, move on.. there's always another shoe.

don't cheat the system... i worked for NIKE and they will always figure a way. I'm glad they did what they did this morning, regardless if I already won my pair already. Good thing they stopped the cheaters. Don't cheat, go the positive route.. try your luck on NDC TLO or if you live near an HOH, pick up a raffle and ride your luck.

like i did... thanks for calling me HOH, my very first raffle win.

now on to the Kobe V, will do the same thing and if I lose a raffle or miss out on NDC TLO, no salt from me. It's just a shoe
I got a lot of hate today over trying the atc service, a lot of dudes calling me salty, crying etc.  On my way to the crib i got a call from a guy who a did a trade with about 3 weeks ago who owed me a favor.  He said there was a sz 14 leftover at the HOH galleria that no one picked up and when he was in line he thought of me.  Needless to say he copped, I tipped him for the favor and 6 hours later I have my hands on my Kobe prelude 4.  Regardless.  I guess good things still happen to people who "CHEAT THE SYSTEM" LOL.  My pic from before updated with my newly copped 4s

Not salty at all someone told me to screw the person I was giving the kobe my friend won in the hoh raffle and just to resell them, i'd rather help him out since he collects shoes and doesn't resell unless he has to. I'm helping him out on the rest of the kobes as well, he got me gamma 11 in sheikh raffle and i promised him all kobe preludes, hope i win em all for him.
gamma 11s...... one of the easiest cops of the year..... equals helping out for the entire prelude pack......

youre a much better person than i am because id never do that

The V's are real clean. Now I can rest easy.
That's cocky with the Bruce Lee's on feet. Can't wait for the V's! Look great! On feet?
roll.gif
Yeah.  Well, I wore them today to go pick these up.  5's are my favorite Kobe!  I'm officially done with the pack (well, I do want to try and double up).  Will still enter raffles though for my friends who are trying to complete the entire pack.

gamma 11s...... one of the easiest cops of the year..... equals helping out for the entire prelude pack......

youre a much better person than i am because id never do that
You need to think of it as shoes instead of resell product like I do u probably like most peeps think LE that's why u won't do it and it will be of value.

wow what is happening w/ this thread? i've tried every prelude through NDC TLO and 3 different HOH raffle joints and just moved on when i lost.. it's just a shoe guys, don't let yourself get too salty over materialistic things. if you win, great, if you miss out, move on.. there's always another shoe.

don't cheat the system... i worked for NIKE and they will always figure a way. I'm glad they did what they did this morning, regardless if I already won my pair already. Good thing they stopped the cheaters. Don't cheat, go the positive route.. try your luck on NDC TLO or if you live near an HOH, pick up a raffle and ride your luck.

like i did... thanks for calling me HOH, my very first raffle win.

View media item 715020

now on to the Kobe V, will do the same thing and if I lose a raffle or miss out on NDC TLO, no salt from me. It's just a shoe

My first raffle entry/winning was also the kobe 4. Congrats!

Ain't read up on the "drama" yet, but :nthat: s dubl and waverder. :frown: and :pimp: same time lol

something wrong with the academy?

Those grey sweats with the preludes ain't working alp.
im fat as hell, don't really have a choice. But if you look in the pick up thread I just copped two cuffed sweats that fit good on me so I can rock kicks more efficiently

Back
Top Bottom