wore these:

View media item 715395
View media item 715396
View media item 715397
to go pick up:

View media item 715394
guess I gotta keep em though :frown: :lol:

View media item 715402

also guys, look at this sz 13 prelude 1 compared to the sz14 four I got today ( :smh: at nike quality/ size control. this is something we can start a legitimate occupy nike debate on :lol: )

View media item 715405
View media item 715406
View media item 715404
The 1s run big, always have. I have a size 12 ASG 1 and I'm TTS 13.5. It's a little tight, but i still wear them from time to time. I had an iv gradient in size 12, but had to reluctantly sell them because they were too tight.

Last edited:
:lol: I had to, I buy my ***** to rock, not to stare at them in the closet (for the most part).

Just paid 375 shipped for the 3s....

Eh..

A little more than I wanted to pay, but I want them.

Now to cop the fours and Vs and I'll be done.

Just wanted these three from the whole pack.

Nike makes some really good sweats with a cuffed bottom that looks clean and will do those preludes justice. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/aw77-cuffed-pants/pid-835795/pgid-835796 grab the xxl I'm a little heavy from the holidays and these are a god send. :rofl:
just copped those and the black cw for $50 each, very nice pants. Needed a 3x though, the xxl was a little tight. Time for my weight loss plan once the new year rolls around though. Havent been wearing some of my older or more coveted joints cuz I don't want to damage them.

Just paid 375 shipped for the 3s....

Eh..

A little more than I wanted to pay, but I want them.

Now to cop the fours and Vs and I'll be done.

Just wanted these three from the whole pack.

3s are crazy in person. Got mine in today. Very pleased.

The 1s run big, always have. I have a size 12 ASG 1 and I'm TTS 13.5. It's a little tight, but i still wear them from time to time. I had an iv gradient in size 12, but had to reluctantly sell them because they were too tight.
yeah nike be funny. As I mentioned in this thread before I met up with a dude that had a 12, tried them on and they fit closer to an actual thread. The sizing is all over the place with these joints, you cant win with nike :lol:

I still and will usually take a shoe in a bigger size rather than a smaller size. Hate when shoes are small and tight, rarely get wears out of them cuz they are uncomfortable

Size 12 is such a bastard to acquire on the resale market.
for which one? The bigger sizes(up to 13) are harder to acquire because they produce less of them then they do other sizes. Also ppl want more money for the bigger sizes generally as a result

In
for which one? The bigger sizes(up to 13) are harder to acquire because they produce less of them then they do other sizes. Also ppl want more money for the bigger sizes generally as a result

In general.

Same reasons as you already stated .

I pulled the trigger on the 3s.

I don't typically pay resale markup, so I'm not too sore over it.

If they gold on the VII is like the Ss and Elite. I will need them.

Yo @alp, can you hook me up with some winning raffle tickets?

View media item 715567

I can't win a damn thing. Lol congrats fam. :tongue:

Yeah Alp going in bruh
It was crazy at gsp, a ton of ppl and took me four hrs to sign up for everything at that one mall {

My streak continues though, like 7 or 8 won raffles this past month. When they do raffles I'm basically just signing up for guaranteed tickets :lol:

Nah same **** different toilet, Im just lucky, guess the females filling out the raffle info be feeling me so they put my ticket off to the side :lol:

Back
Top Bottom