• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Have only worried about the Vs in this whole pack. Missed out on Bruce Lees, and both Big Stage color ways, so seeing all 3 encompassed in one shoe makes this a must-cop for me. But refuse to pay resale for them. I'd rather a pair of DS Bruce Lees.

Besides the 1s i dont like the rest of the pack now i see 500 and up for a pair i thought 400 was bad...

Besides the 1s i dont like the rest of the pack now i see 500 and up for a pair i thought 400 was bad...
It's because they haven't release online yet.  Let it saturate and then see.  I can't imagine people dropping 350-600 on these.  It's just crazy.  Plus the stitching on the insoles might actually make these uncomfortable, so I am actually iffy.

These guys that cop are the ones with no patience and are the panic dudes.  Let the dust settle.  They're just Kobes.  

Thaddeus Young from the Sixers just bought my boys prelude 3s on ebay.................................................
eek.gif

Reactions: alp
Thaddeus Young from the Sixers just bought my boys prelude 3s on ebay.................................................:wow:
that's kinda cool. what sz and was he able to skyball the **** out of him? :lol:

Now that I'm done with trying to buy 4s from a dbag dude on instagram, I can try on NDC and then look to resell. Think you guys are right that prices will go down to the low 300s over the next week or two assuming NDC releases soon

Otherwise I'm good with my 1s for retail :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom