• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

I don't think you'll have trouble with that trade. Thirst for the 1s is real.
i have a few extras that just came from europe, prelude 4's still have not dropped on ndc europe or fl.eu to my knowledge or i would already have the prelude 4's, i got to get them. im in usa, just order from eu and have my friend ship to me.

Guys how do the Preludes fit, specifically the 1s, do they fit tts, big, or small.  I am a size 11, and I am wondering if there is a difference between an 11, and 11.5.

Looks like one of those little kids work books... "Which one does not belong" :lol:

I'm going to have to disagree. The color execution on the V was flawless. 

-Miles Davis

-Chaos

-Dark Knight

-Bruce Lee

-Aston Martin

-Da Vinci

-Big stages

-Even the TBs were fire for once

I'm going to have to disagree. The color execution on the V was flawless. 

-Miles Davis
-Chaos
-Dark Knight
-Bruce Lee
-Aston Martin
-Da Vinci
-Big stages
-Even the TBs were fire for once

to me only Da vinci, 5 rings, big stage, bruce lee and pop had nice design and color execution. everything else was just solid

Last edited:
nerd.gif

:lol:

They somewhat get a pass because they're a IV... No way I'd want ANY other shoe in this cw.

I just love the IV in general...

I really like the Vs as is. Hoping I can get em.

My favorite part has to be Memphis's weekly announcements of how much of a problem *this* week's prelude is. I'm still not sure when the discussion shifted from complaining about the $200 to saying $300 is a deal. Nike's aggressive price pushing has hit some bumps (posites galore, Nike+ basketball) but now seems to be taking hold. I'm ok with it when it makes better product easier to get but we're past that point now.

Got sz 9.5 and 8.5 for 340 each on the kobe 2 prelude, my only favorite so far, might wear the 8.5 and keep the other ds. Really nice shoe

not sure if its been posted, but i just found out from my source that the 4 and 5 will be released on saturday at the same time.  good luck guys!

Back
Top Bottom