• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
the leather on the OG 1s look like crumpled folder paper after awile.

Last edited:
7s were the worst feeling kobe out of the sig line that I ever owned.
One of the worst shoes I've owned.... Period. They were absolutely terrible and were a reason I waited do long for the 8s... I wasn't sure it would be much different because the system crisp was implemented again BUT...... I was wrong.

I agree about what people are saying about the Prelude 1s. I passed on them and i wish I didn't (even tho I probably would've failed anyway :smh:) but that shoe is at the top of my favorites with the 2s and 7s.

I agree about what people are saying about the Prelude 1s. I passed on them and i wish I didn't (even tho I probably would've failed anyway :smh:) but that shoe is at the top of my favorites with the 2s and 7s.

I'm glad I was lucky enough to get them. They're my favorite out of the 1, 2, and 4 I have

Both Preludes releasing on the same day sucks.  Should have done one Friday and then the V's saturday.....

NDC is gonna collapse

guys i got some questions if you could help me since i started buying kobes when the 6 was released :frown: 

how the kobes 4s and 5s fit ? size 12 is perfect for me in kobes 6s and "ok" on the 7s and 8s would it be fine to get 12 on IVs and V as well ? 

alsod do u see the prices on prelude 4s to drop when NDC europe release em or shall i pull the trigger now ?

thanks a lot ! 

I love my Kobe Draft Day 6's.  Probably one of the most comfortable shoes i've ever purchased. 

Still use them almost daily as beaters lol. 

I need those.

If I have to pay more than retail, I'm calling it quits on prelude pack. If retail, will go after 7s as well.

I have a question, I haven't attempted RSVPs in a long time now with Boston being under renovation and not getting big releases, but because I'm away for the holiday how does the new Nike NYC rsvp system work. Is NikeRF and NikeNYC gonna tweet at the same time and I have to just pick which store? Is one harder than the other? Let me know I might try for the Prelude V's

i'd appreciate if someone can answer this anyways, but I see prelude pack is only at NikeNYC

Last edited:
Got my 2's and 3's recently. Both are on point love em both. I think i'll try for the 5's 7's and 8's. but if i dont get any I will be content

Have YOU owned a pair of OG 1s? That leather was paper thin. Stop. Just because its OG doesn't mean its better

the leather on the OG 1s look like crumpled folder paper after awile.

THIS!!! Mines wrinkled so bad I was forced to make them my beaters.

View media item 719626
my OG 1's from 2006 still butter...

A little less staring at them & a little more wearing them. Then you'll see what we're talking about.

I have a question, I haven't attempted RSVPs in a long time now with Boston being under renovation and not getting big releases, but because I'm away for the holiday how does the new Nike NYC rsvp system work. Is NikeRF and NikeNYC gonna tweet at the same time and I have to just pick which store? Is one harder than the other? Let me know I might try for the Prelude V's

i'd appreciate if someone can answer this anyways, but I see prelude pack is only at NikeNYC
NikeNYC controls both locations. You use #RF in your DM for Roosevelt Field, and #NTNY for NYC.

Back
Top Bottom