• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
the 5 is my favorite. really hoping to get one this weekend.

also agree about the 3 looking much nicer in person and wears easily with different types of pants.

Prelude 2 all the way for me love the cement floor grey coloring on the nubuck/suede and the gold touches around the shoes, and comfortable to wear for me as well. Glad they made it in this cw and the 7 is second for me, and since I missed the rd I bought it for resell price which I don't give a damn since I work, but if I don't get the 7 I wouldn't be upset as if I didn't get the 2.

Last edited:
The 7's are a must for me.  That gold is 
eek.gif

After getting the 1's in hand they're definitely my favorite of the pack.  1,2, and 7.

HEADS UP a guy in the south jersey/philly FB sneaker group has a sz 10 prelude 4s and he wants a pair of sz 10.5 3lab5 straight up trade if anyones interested

Prelude 2 all the way for me love the cement floor grey coloring on the nubuck/suede and the gold touches around the shoes, and comfortable to wear for me as well. Glad they made it in this cw and the 7 is second for me, and since I missed the rd I bought it for resell price which I don't give a damn since I work, but if I don't get the 7 I wouldn't be upset as if I didn't get the 2.

this is eerily how i feel. almost like you are reading my mind. cept the part about the 7, i must have that too. especially when I saw them at nike santa monica.
View media item 720494View media item 720497View media item 720498View media item 720499
I don't kno if i posted this or attempted to post the pictures and failed, but here it is again?

7s are def one of the best... I hope the 7 hate carries over to these so they wont be a problem to get.

no competition from me for those 7s, just not my thing
glasses.gif
I only have four pairs of OGs and three of them are PDFs. It's like you said, the mints fit TTS but the strawberry dart frogs fit .5 small.

When the prelude pack first came out i said ma gawd those 3s are ugly.

Now I find myself looking for a pair. I think theyre one of the subtle but loud in the whole pack. Anyone else find their opinion on them changing or just me

7's are nice, too bad I hate the 7's :lol:

I feel like the 1's are the only ones that I want, I'll end up getting them eventually.

Maybe the 3's, too.

When the prelude pack first came out i said ma gawd those 3s are ugly.

Now I find myself looking for a pair. I think theyre one of the subtle but loud in the whole pack. Anyone else find their opinion on them changing or just me
I had no interest in the waffle shoes. A contact made a good offer and sent me some detailed pics that made me go
eek.gif

The 3 was an ugly shoe but they made it shine with the "Misery" theme. And vice versa, I think they did a bad job on the IV and V. I'll save my money and pick up OGs when this thing calms down.

3s are one of my favorites of the preludes.... theyre loud, but simple at the same time. Perfect execution.

Not sure.  Maybe someone will step forward who used an early link or ATC and let us know.  

Obviously their orders got canceled, but not sure if they flag the account for future purchases. 

Not sure.  Maybe someone will step forward who used an early link or ATC and let us know.  

Obviously their orders got canceled, but not sure if they flag the account for future purchases. 
Curious to know what Nike will do.  I doubt they'll do anything.  But hope things go smoother, and more 'coppable'.

Unless they actually started banning IPs and accounts for using those services, nothing will change.  

Get ready for connection errors and OOS messages on Saturday 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom