• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I wonder why the sticker colors are different.  Maybe i'm reaching but could that be a sign of how limited the shoe might be?  

Seems like the 1's are by far the most limited.  

I wonder why the sticker colors are different.  Maybe i'm reaching but could that be a sign of how limited the shoe might be?  

I doubt it i think they just got lazy with stickers or ran out of the black one i am pretty sure same number produced for 1-8

I doubt it i think they just got lazy with stickers or ran out of the black one i am pretty sure same number produced for 1-8
I'll go with this... I mean, they didn't even give us a special box.

exactly all they did was reuse kobe 8 box. for 200$ i was expecting jordan 11 or lebron type boxes. they would of been better off using the NSW boxes lol

Just picked up raffle tickets from willowbrook mall nd garden state plaza
Does anyone know when do they usually call on friday?
And wish me luck guys!

What do you guys think about nike doing pre-orders? I would like nike to do something different for their online release because I won't be able to cop any limited kicks until something changes

pre-orders won't change that.You ll still have the same odds.

Are there any preorders out for the 5s, seems like kick screw was doing PO on all up until the 5.... This and the 8 are must haves I just really really hope I don't get raked over on the resell. If there's anyone that can help in any way please PM. Best of luck to all
where are the preorders?

If they were gonna be cheap on boxes, least they coulda done for was using the same box each sig was released in.

Would have been dope to have artwork all over the box for each specific shoe.

Like push heads.

yep. it still wont stop people using those spamming systems to create multiple entries/accounts. just like the FNL gamma raffel

maybe require each account/raffle to be connected to verified credit card and address. at least, that'll limit to one person, per address. if you have 5 addresses with 5 cc'es or get 5 family members to help you out, you deserve the 5 entries.
I cosign this, just like your order gets cancelled by having the same payment method and address, you will not be able to enter the raffle.

I'm sure dudes won't get 20 friends each raffle to shell out their card info and what not.

I don't see how this wouldn't be the best way.

Everything can be taken advantage of so I guess you go with what would be taken advantage of the least?

Prelude1s for Supreme Flyknits? How does that sound as a trade?

*Both Size 11.5 

Last edited:
Prelude1s for Supreme Flyknits? How does that sound as a trade?

*Both Size 11.5 
If you are getting the preludes than yes and the prelude 1s seem to be going for the most. The flyknits ain't worth it because you would just be getting it for the branding. There is nothing special about them

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. I understand that there is a little bit of a bais(I have the same one) and hopefully it works out.

I don't think I've seen it been posted. But Footlocker EU finally admitted that they couldn't release the kobe prelude 4s. And to watch there website for a future release date

Back
Top Bottom