Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
which hoh was it? Lol
all different, got the 1 at 34th, 3 and sc gloves at harlem and 4 at gsp. Also got wtk at willowbrook and footaction in gsp and the gammas and 3lab5s at hoh gsp. Its actually 8 raffles instead of 9, still a crazy number

tomorrow im going to swap my prelude 3 from a sz12 to a 13. Just to be sure, the 3s are tts so having a 13 wont be humongous like the 1s? Im thinking the 12 might be small so id rather have the shoe fit big on me then small.
Yeah if youre a true 13 I think you should be all set. I got a 12 on my 3s, the shoe itself feels tight but the I have room in the toe box. However I'm relatively certain im more of a 12.5 since that is the case. I think the 13 being huge was just on the 1s. My 2's are 13s and they fit me fine

Reactions: alp
whatever dude, i don't care if you don't believe me. At first i was joking when i started saying that but when it comes down to it winning 9 raffles at different hoh's all in the matter of one month cannot be purely due to luck.
I feel ya brotha. I went thru a streak like that at Champs first half of the year. My girl even got mad at me cause she swore the girl that worked there liked me and thats why I kept winning. Unfortunately this girl doesn't work for the company anymore 
ohwell.gif

I feel ya brotha. I went thru a streak like that at Champs first half of the year. My girl even got mad at me cause she swore the girl that worked there liked me and thats why I kept winning. Unfortunately this girl doesn't work for the company anymore :\
:lol: that's probably it then. I'm sure luck played a role in some of em but it's near impossible to win this many raffles without at least some sort of human element involved, it can't just be pure luck

I want to order some of the Internet in Youth size but I don't kno if to get my regular size , smaller or bigger size.. [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

I feel ya brotha. I went thru a streak like that at Champs first half of the year. My girl even got mad at me cause she swore the girl that worked there liked me and thats why I kept winning. Unfortunately this girl doesn't work for the company anymore 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
that's probably it then. I'm sure luck played a role in some of em but it's near impossible to win this many raffles without at least some sort of human element involved, it can't just be pure luck
Lol.  I saw a dude hollering at the girl who was handing out tickets today.  Thought he was just trying to get a date, but after reading these posts I think he was trying to improve his odds.  

Well for me it is this way, buy jordan shoes and sell them to get these, that way i don't have to spend in my work money on them, since it is very hard to win raffles, only way is reseller price, so i join in and sell jordans to get these, mostly the kobe 2 and that's it getting 4 of these, and maybe the 7, not sure about the 7 yet.

A few years from now every single one of these shoes will be worth a couple grand.

It is an investment.
Atleast thats what I tell my girl. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A few years from now every single one of these shoes will be worth a couple grand.

It is an investment.

Atleast thats what I tell my girl. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need to invest in a friendship with someone that does the raffles...

Man, I can not find anybody in SoCal selling the Prelude 1s for less than $500.  Man I messed up sleeping on these when they first dropped.  

Man, I can not find anybody in SoCal selling the Prelude 1s for less than $500.  Man I messed up sleeping on these when they first dropped.  
A few went for 450-480 in my local FB group. Saw one as low as 420 and it was something like a sz 11-12 too. Just be patient. I just don't see the price getting any higher for at least a couple years, it'll only go down if anything. 

Still 400+ (even 250+) is out of my range and even though they're one of my favorites I'm never seeing these.

Or any of the Preludes for that matter unless i luck out on NDC.

Last edited:

Probably would have been just as difficult to get them had you been fully aware before and during release day.

Probably would have been just as difficult to get them had you been fully aware before and during release day.
Yeah, but at least, I could have given myself a chance.  Also if I remember correctly these could have been had for no more than $400 when they first released.  Like I said though, slept on them, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom