• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I'm low key glad the 4s are dropping this weekend as we'll. Hopefully it makes it a tad bit easier to cop the 5s.

People have been unsuccessful on the bots lately? It seems like on all the major releases in the last week or two, doing it manually has been the aha to go.

I'm just gonna delete my bot from Chrome. It's nothing but a headache. If I strike out, I'll just use the money towards Infrared 6s and Tiff highs
Hope I can snag a 2nd pair of the IV to actually wear lol....tempted to wear the ones I picked up this past weekend...Hope the V will be easier to get since both are on same day...or both will crash and another release date will be announced lol

Hope I can snag a 2nd pair of the IV to actually wear lol....tempted to wear the ones I picked up this past weekend...Hope the V will be easier to get since both are on same day...or both will crash and another release date will be announced lol

Wear them! Shoes are meant to be worn.

Unless they're for display for the man cave, then that's a different story

I wish I got out of work early enough to actually have time to attempt to get a raffle ticket from HOH.

Also doesn't help that theres this **** storm here in Chi.

They'll both be equally hard to get, it doesn't matter when people still have bots and early links.

They'll both be equally hard to get, it doesn't matter when people still have bots and early links.

Bots and early links are dead. That's why nike set that trap and cancelled the release last week and banned all those that had the early link

Bots and early links are dead. That's why nike set that trap and cancelled the release last week and banned all those that had the early link

People had early links for the foams and 3 labs. Both of which released after that happened. They're still there.

The V is the first one I might actually try to get, but more like a "probably not gonna work anyway" kind of effort than a "oh man it's gonna go through!" kind of effort.

They're probably retro V's in mass numbers sometime down the road anyway.  I remember when they popped up in outlets for $40.  Those days are long gone.

which HOH you going to? and WHAT SIZE!?!?! 
**** I was only gonna go downtown cuz I stay in lakeview, during the weekdays riverside HOH isn't even an option unless I want to take a 1.5 hour lunch.

I'm lookin to grab an 11.5

Now to sit here for this RSVP. I don't even know why I waste my time. I think the last RSVP I got from Nike DC was the Lebron X Christmas lol

Would it be a smart idea to DM with my sister name even tho she only 13?
laugh.gif
As long as she has some form of school/state ID and is willing to pick the shoes up for you then go for it.

Last edited:

**** I was only gonna go downtown cuz I stay in lakeview, during the weekdays riverside HOH isn't even an option unless I want to take a 1.5 hour lunch.

I'm lookin to grab an 11.5
yeah riverside is so hard to get to, but they always get the most stock...so dumb 

She does, just wondering if they might try to make ish difficult
im planning on doing the same thing lol from what I understand they don't ask you to sign in to the twitter that u DM'd with, that being said theres a chance that they might ask for the twitter handle that sent the DM.

As per Nike Corporate RSVP rules...

"Only those participants who receive confirmed RSVP DM's are allowed to line up at their participating NIKE store for the launch product. Confirmed recipients must provide a valid ID (State/Passport/Military/School ID) with a first and last name that matches the first and last name contained in the confirmed RSVP DM. You may RSVP with someone else's name if you have designated that person to purchase and pick up the launch product on launch day."

Your sister shouldn't face any issues..If she does, tell her to stand her ground...

I'm sure you'll be good.

I had a friend who won a RSVP for the Oregon foams with his little sister's name. She's in 5th grade and NT allowed her to pick up the shoes with her passport. 

Wear them! Shoes are meant to be worn.

Unless they're for display for the man cave, then that's a different story
I rock most if not all my kicks..hard to wear them all when I work M-F suit and tie. 

The prelude series are the only shoes I dont wear...more of a collectors item and I will display them in my "man cave"..

hopefully Kobe makes a trip to a  local Nike store do a meet and greet so I can get them signed as well...

Thats what you think..

As per Nike Corporate RSVP rules...

"Only those participants who receive confirmed RSVP DM's are allowed to line up at their participating NIKE store for the launch product. Confirmed recipients must provide a valid ID (State/Passport/Military/School ID) with a first and last name that matches the first and last name contained in the confirmed RSVP DM. You may RSVP with someone else's name if you have designated that person to purchase and pick up the launch product on launch day."

Your sister shouldn't face any issues..If she does, tell her to stand her ground...
Done it a couple of times in the past...21Mercer is now photocopying ID's...I asked why and they responded "its for our future references"...last time I will ever RSVP with the Shady *****$$$$$$ 21Mercer and their oversized oompa loompa Bouncer

Back
Top Bottom