Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Why did it closed?
that nike town was empty 24/7. Only when there was a release people would be there. I believe its because of the location.

funny story, i was at that nike town when they were taking everything down and the janitor came out with the big nike swoosh logo that they put outside and i offered to buy it and he said no im keeping it. lol

btw if anybody lives in or near Miami there is 1 store that gets the preludes and thats SHOE GALLERY. Its always a raffle and for some reason they have been getting their shipments 1-3 days late. They sold the prelude 2 1-2 days late, bred 1 sold on the 31st, and taxi 12 the monday after release.

I've seen at least a couple sz 13s go for that $350-450 range in the IIs-IVs, so I don't think it's totally out of the question but I'm sure you've been looking. In any case, I think you should just keep your eyes open. $550 is definitely on the high end of things, and I've only seen the Is actually sell for that much.
your correct, hadn't really looked since last week. Things were still up and I was getting GOD attitude from resellers but have been talking to a few and negotiating for a p5 today. So.... I stand corrected

F it just pulled the trigger on the 5 for $350 shipped... Not counting on the RSVP or NDC, I will still try tho :D

If it is a pre-order, I hope if goes through for him...But most of these pre-orders are basically "free interest loans"

would u guys pay 500$ shipped for ivs in size 13 or wait for ndc europe to release em for a possible price drop ? 

$500 is way too much for a shoe that hasn't fully released yet.
damn yeah i m trying man , i ve whispered every seller with a 13 even 12 on ebay and they decline my 430$ shipped with pp invoice and they all decline em :frown: , i guess i need to be patient till saturday ! 

Patiently waiting for an RSVP that 95% of us won't get through on. 

at least I'm at work, good luck everybody!

Why would you even consider the Kicks Crew price? It's at least $100-200 more than what you could get them for on eBay.
if you think the Vs are gonna sell for the same as the last 4 then you are mistaken 
Are you basing that off of GITD? Vs generally being popular? All I was saying is instead of going right for $550+ type of prices like on KC, do a bit of homework and see what's out there first. It doesn't make any sense to me to try and secure a pair for a high end resale price when the shoes haven't even dropped yet, and no one has any concrete evidence what they'll actually end up going for, just speculation. If KC prices were $350 or so, I'd say why the hell not if you really want them. But $550 right off the bat when the Is have been the only one so far to go for $500+? I'd rather give myself a shot at retail first and take my chances at what the actual market price could be.

No problems with the game....I do the same if I keep striking out...

Its their money, its however they want to spend it...Many have families, actually work in a professional world and have no time with this RSVP bs...Rather just pay extra and get the pair on lock..

No problems with the game....I do the same if I keep striking out...

Its their money, its however they want to spend it...Many have families, actually work in a professional world and have no time with this RSVP bs...Rather just pay extra and get the pair on lock..
you do the same if you keep striking out? <------------------------- thats the problem

as DJ Klark kent said,  until people say NO to these crazy prices, things wont change.

its is the buyers fault

Someone realized that they can exploit they soo called sneaker heads and thats exactly what they do now. A lot of people waiting in line for sneakers cant wait to make a buck off some of you vulnerable sneaker heads. They know they can charge anything and that you will be their to buy. 

SMH.  

you do the same if you keep striking out? <------------------------- thats the problem

as DJ Klark kent said,  until people say NO to these crazy prices, things wont change.

its is the buyers fault

Someone realized that they can exploit they soo called sneaker heads and thats exactly what they do now. A lot of people waiting in line for sneakers cant wait to make a buck off some of you vulnerable sneaker heads. They know they can charge anything and that you will be their to buy. 

SMH.  
I would, time is money...

Back
Top Bottom