• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Anyone notice footlocker EU took the prelude 5s off there calendar?

Nevermind, They said they had to postpone the release due to not having the shipment… 

Last edited:
people got their bots ready for these 2 releases. i just need those 5's
nthat.gif

should us normal folk even attempt for both pairs?
i'm just leaning towards V since it looks like the highest revenue margin.

is it possible to be on the wait list for two shoes?
i guess i'll find out in a few hours.

Well I hear the tweets are going to be encrypted, in other words "ghost tweets", which means they will be like the prelude 3s. So, honestly, that means most bots won't be able to work on their tweets anyways, so I think the success rate should be a lot higher in here aha. 
ya right.

anyway these people selling early links will probably have them sold out before we even see the link like last week 
laugh.gif

Redicoulous.... ndc europe :frown:... I dont want to add a bot to my web-browser ... But since things are getting worse in europe i'll have to think about it :/

These 5s :/ ... Dont want to Imagine resell Prices

Good luck for your US release later !!

Redicoulous.... ndc europe
frown.gif
... I dont want to add a bot to my web-browser ... But since things are getting worse in europe i'll have to think about it :/

These 5s :/ ... Dont want to Imagine resell Prices

Good luck for your US release later !!
stupid ppl from us trying purchasing from ndc europe like the one above make the things even worse also ... 

u got em manually ? they were sold out in 3 seconds how lol 
Yep manual, I also get through manually granted I have a 120mb connection from virgin media. I have a bot but i never use it unless I am going to camp at a nearby store and then it is just a back up. 

I think some places in the EU have major latency when it comes to twitter because most times I get it in my cart and can refresh and still see sizes.

Redicoulous.... ndc europe
frown.gif
... I dont want to add a bot to my web-browser ... But since things are getting worse in europe i'll have to think about it :/

I feel the same way bro.

It's humanly impossible to add a shoe to your cart and check out this fast.

Such a bummer for the thousands like us who woke up early and did everything right.

I was there refreshing Twitter every second!

Back
Top Bottom