Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

I feel the same way bro.

It's humanly impossible to add a shoe to your cart and check out this fast.

Such a bummer for the thousands like us who woke up early and did everything right.

I was there refreshing Twitter every second!
You can do it the thing I hate is when there are two big releases like this, it's impossible to go after both. Like today I choose the V over the IV, though I wanted both.

Yes
I feel the same way bro.

It's humanly impossible to add a shoe to your cart and check out this fast.

Such a bummer for the thousands like us who woke up early and did everything right.

I was there refreshing Twitter every second!
yes me too :/ ... I really hope that ndc changes their system in the near Future otherwise ...no limited shoes for me anymore :frown:

I just let the size go out of my cart... I have my cousins in the UK address but i thought I'd be able to pay on my card 

I really hope that ndc changes their system in the near Future otherwise ...no limited shoes for me anymore
frown.gif
me too.

online raffle ftw

You can do it the thing I hate is when there are two big releases like this, it's impossible to go after both. Like today I choose the V over the IV, though I wanted both.
Like you suggested, maybe my Twitter is lagging.

I chose one shoe like you did (the IV for me), and I was on the link the very second I could get it up.

All sizes were showing as available when I got the link up but couldn't be added to carts. About 5-6 seconds later and all sizes were sold out.

Like you suggested, maybe my Twitter is lagging.

I chose one shoe like you did (the IV for me), and I was on the link the very second I could get it up.

All sizes were showing as available when I got the link up but couldn't be added to carts. About 5-6 seconds later and all sizes were sold out.

Yep see thats the thing i usually have clicked the link and size and add within about 2 seconds i know the area that each box will pop up at and i am usually checked out within 10 seconds or so. I think alot of people dont see that europe has alot of sneakers heads and while we get less stock, from the looks of it, the demand is just as high for some release esp factoring in you have the whole of the EU trying for them. I think there are bots but i dont think its nearly as bad as the us releases for bots, hopefully it never will be.

I've never made it that far, but once you make it to the checkout screen are they guaranteed yours?

What's the stuff i hear about people getting cart-jacked?

I've never made it that far, but once you make it to the checkout screen are they guaranteed yours?
What's the stuff i hear about people getting cart-jacked?

On ndc yes you are unless they have oversold and in about 2 years of my coppin sneakers online , i use to just camp old fashioned, theyve only oversold once. SAddly that was the kobe prelude 1.

I tried for both iv and v today and got nothing. After getting the 2 and 3 easy I thought I would be able to get the whole pack on Nike UK twitter link. 

The V was showing as sold out as soon as the page opened, and the IV keep me waiting in line for an hour before selling out. 

Gutted

I hope I'm able to land the IV. If not, I would have gone 1-4 with getting the II, which is my third favorite :rolleyes

At least after this I can move on. Not interested in the remainder of the pack.

If anything, I'll trying trading II for the III or IV or sell them and put the money towards the resell prices.

Last edited:
Probably going to sell my 3's. Misery, how appropriate.

I'm going old school and walking into a store to see what I'm buying. Not as much choice where I live. Unless you like Jordan III's and V's.

I tried for both iv and v today and got nothing. After getting the 2 and 3 easy I thought I would be able to get the whole pack on Nike UK twitter link. 

The V was showing as sold out as soon as the page opened, and the IV keep me waiting in line for an hour before selling out. 

Gutted
wait you actually got put in line? Nike tweeted sold out in 23 mins why would you be in line after? I have never even seen a line on nike eu.

Back
Top Bottom